MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
A nitpick - the phone always displays the same time of 9:23. No matter what time of day it is supposed to be. It's a bit of an issue since the MC is supposed to be at orientation at 9am but his phone still says 9:23. Also, when the MC goes and gets water there is no actual water in the glass.

I don't know how hard any of that is to change but I thought I'd mention it.

I am glad everyone is optional, I have no interest in Heidi and Athena. They have an established FWB relationship and that's not what my MC is interested in. Which is great because all he needs is Mora...

Everything is looking great otherwise. Curious to see where it goes.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
well
color me surprised
game looks very nice so far,
not the usual face models you see in similiar games
(yk its boring to play 5 diff games and all models looks alike)
the renders are good too
i love the writing of the mc - not a creep ogling around , not a shy one who stutter by talking to women (y)
the download size of the file give me hopes for a lot content at first release

bookmarked ;)

Last edited:

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
A nitpick - the phone always displays the same time of 9:23. No matter what time of day it is supposed to be. It's a bit of an issue since the MC is supposed to be at orientation at 9am but his phone still says 9:23. Also, when the MC goes and gets water there is no actual water in the glass.

I don't know how hard any of that is to change but I thought I'd mention it.

I am glad everyone is optional, I have no interest in Heidi and Athena. They have an established FWB relationship and that's not what my MC is interested in. Which is great because all he needs is Mora...

Everything is looking great otherwise. Curious to see where it goes.
We'll be fixing the phone issue in our next release. This is our first game, and we didn't learn how to do that particular thing until literally today lol. But we will retroactively fix it for chapter 1 and you won't see that going forward.

We'll try to figure out the water issue as well. I have an idea for that one, too.

I'm glad you like Mora. She's definitely a favorite of mine and I hope you enjoy the story ahead with her.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
We'll be fixing the phone issue in our next release. This is our first game, and we didn't learn how to do that particular thing until literally today lol. But we will retroactively fix it for chapter 1 and you won't see that going forward.

We'll try to figure out the water issue as well. I have an idea for that one, too.

I'm glad you like Mora. She's definitely a favorite of mine and I hope you enjoy the story ahead with her.
Well, I am a sucker for a hot redhead so you got me with that one...

Like the set up and everything.

As to the ending...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All that aside, I find the game fun and interesting. I look forward to it and don't really care if it isn't "realistic". I hope that if I turned down the roommates it isn't a permanent thing, same with the MILF (yes, that's right I didn't have the MC fuck anyone).

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Well, here my humble opinion.

First of all, say that it makes me very happy that all the content is optional. And it is something that is true since this version 0.1.

Definitely a game worth playing and keeping track of.
The models are beautiful and quite unique. We haven't seen much of the story but it is not expected that in a 0.1 version we will be told the whole main plot. Good content so far.

Another plus point, the MC. He is not someone who thinks he is a fucking badass dude, nor is he an idiot who runs away from women, nor is he a creepy dude who only spends his time perving on girls. A pretty normal MC. I hope he stays that way. Or that it changes for the better.

Things I'd like to see: I'm not a fan of lesbianism when we have a male protagonist. Heidi and Athena already have an established non-formal relationship (fuck buddies). So I get the impression that if you want to romance or be on the path of both, you will literally have to be with both. They can have fun and you can have fun with both, either the three of them together or separately. And this is not my thing. So I don't think we can romance them both at the same time without them being in a "relationship." I'm not interested in being with both of them at the same time, so I'll have to choose and go for Athena. And by logic, if I decide to only romance only one, we will eventually have the option of having them end their relationship, I hope.
Now, if we have the option to romance both of them and demand that they break up, I would do it without thinking. :LUL:

And although incest is not my favorite fetish, I usually enjoy it. And I'm looking forward to meeting the MC's mother. I hope she's not a bitchy mom.

Well these are my thoughts. And in case it has not been clear, I liked the game and of course I recommend it. I wish the developers the best.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Well, here my humble opinion.

First of all, say that it makes me very happy that all the content is optional. And it is something that is true since this version 0.1.

Definitely a game worth playing and keeping track of.
The models are beautiful and quite unique. We haven't seen much of the story but it is not expected that in a 0.1 version we will be told the whole main plot. Good content so far.

Another plus point, the MC. He is not someone who thinks he is a fucking badass dude, nor is he an idiot who runs away from women, nor is he a creepy dude who only spends his time perving on girls. A pretty normal MC. I hope he stays that way. Or that it changes for the better.
:LUL:

Well these are my thoughts. And in case it has not been clear, I liked the game and of course I recommend it. I wish the developers the best.
dude ...
hide those spoilers ..

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
well the 2 roommates have kinda been ruined for me so not interested in them and also never slept with the milf but Mora seems really nice and also the girl at the end depending on who she is but overall good start looking forward for whats to come

4.50 star(s) 173 Votes