SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Really nice so far, very intrigued to find out the MC's backstory now. Characters are all enjoyable, even the FWB roommates. Hopefully a throuple (three-way relationship) is in the works for them, as I don't want to ruin what they already have. Mora is a gem though. Give me a freckled redhead any day and I'm happy!

I like the MC's attitude as well. Just a fun guy overall, and not weak or straight up rapey pervert like some MCs in other games lol. He is definitely likeable at least.

Only thing that bothered was the white text. Was thinking it would be better with some shadow behind it cause it was tough to read on the white backgrounds, but after adjusting the textbox opacity, everything was all good.

Overall though, really liking this game. Awesome job you guys and looking forward to what happens next! ;)

Reactions: Slockie

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Bare Witness [Ch. 1] [AlterWorlds] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 1.08 GB
Original Mac Size: 1.05 GB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 136 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 102 MB

Compressed Using Cruncher [bas]

This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Really interesting game....well interesting at the end at least..or better said towards the end...
I saw that there were a lot of hints dropped during ...certain times..and untill I reach a certain reveal...I was okay with betting money on a outcome like this one...
I'm lying :)) didn't see that coming..I mean I saw the hints ...the stuttering but didn't know what was the reason exactly...
Really interesting game like I said..at the end..untill then it serves more like ....the quiet before the storm..which was also quite enjoyable...
I'm really looking forward to this game..as long as dev keeps up their words :p
EDIT : as for the girls...I liked all of them , characters look really sweet/nice (there was a mistake with 1 render if you didn't know already with Athena when she is sitting at the pc and talking with MC around the breasts it's clipped ...it looks pretty bad...but after a few clicks to go threw the conversation it goes back to normal ) and at the moment I don't want to chose between any of them....also...I sense that a certain relantionship might be more...than it looks from outside...at least from one person....I'm curious if that is just me ...or is something intended

4.50 star(s) 173 Votes