1.80 star(s) 6 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BarefootInParadise-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DowSector

Sep 22, 2020
So far the grind in painfully slow and feels very repetitive. And the reward is censored... i have a bad feeling about this. Oh, and aunt is just silent fuck doll.

Reactions: hentaiking
May 9, 2020
It appears this game has a button mash mini-game judging from one of the thumbnails. Not a big fan of mini-games in RPGM games because they're usually poorly implemented and become a hindrance to game progression if they're forced on you for the progression of the game, but if it becomes optional & unimportant for side quests or something it may be tolerable.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

demonslender

Jul 26, 2020
absolutely based to use barefoot in the title and not include any footjob scenes:KEK: or so i would assume based on the lack of said tag. honestly one of my most disliked relatively normal tag. feet are gross.

edit: can confirm, no footjobs(y)

Last edited:

qwoppe

May 21, 2018
absolutely based to use barefoot in the title and not include any footjob scenes:KEK: or so i would assume based on the lack of said tag. honestly one of my most disliked relatively normal tag. feet are gross.
Feet are literally better than tits FIGHT ME

Uroboros_33

Mar 23, 2019
This dude makes a 5 minute game like each week. If he spent a little time and effort into making a longer decent one he might actually make a pretty good game.

Reactions: BruceSpruce
1.80 star(s) 6 Votes