Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
I have a problem after the combat with the giant worm in the cave. I have extract some silver after the combat and then i tried to exit from the cave, but after another combat with a snake (ora a spider, i have tried 4 times to get out from the cave) the effect of the smoke in the bottom of the screen remeain fixed and don't disappear...i have tried to change to fullscreen and window mode, exit from game and relog, reload the game before the combat with the giant worm but it is the same, the smoke effect stay in the bottom of the screen when i leave the cave...
One question, you modified the code sometime before the boss battle, or juiced the game the normal way, no cheating. It's important to have that information.

Dei-mos

Dec 18, 2017
What bug please ? you already download the game fix ? if I found other bugs that are not in the bugfix, mention the bugs and I fix them.
1. untranslated texts (guess i had 2-3 so far)
2. training for breakfast tells you you would gain 50 strenght - i always got 25
3. spying in the shower - i can see elena or sasha, or i get a black screen with just "end" on it and that just leads to quit the game to main menu
4. quest talk to elena at home - dunno how often i talked to her - no feedback at all end of story so far or are my stats to low or ...
5. is the fight system really working as intended when you can miss 6-9 times in a row while the enemy nearly hits every attack ?
thats for the bugs
than again i ask you why do you need us to grind our asses of ? is there a coin miner running in the background making you money ? whats the point in having mechanics almost 80% of the players feel forced to circumvent with cheats or savegame edits ? 400 ingamedays to reach 10000 strenght ? 500 ingamedays for the study
i loose study if i have lunch ?
the random event after school seems to be there mostly to screw you over mostly forcing one to save and load because a single -5000 crds would let you grind for 2-3 ingame weeks and you would need to pray you wouldnt encounter another -1k or -5k penality
seems to me rather unclear when do i loose energy for the car and how much ? does distance play a role in it?
how often have you seen pick axes and co as 1 time consumable ?

sure i dont need to play it if i dont like it but isnt it sad if a game that should be made to make players have a good time is mainly annoying them ? somehow it remainds me of EA or Ubisoft just that they would sell you boosters to lower the grind again

just ask yourself: would you for testing and bugfixing issues play every single version you release from start to finish without cheats and grind it out?

Reactions: Rijin

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
i love how Elisa calls the MC "boss" im wonderin if she will ever be totally naked durring her alone time with the MC?

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
Go to the pizza shop and earn 120$ per cycle. Go to school and lose 1k (which I don't have) on the phone with no control over it. Yeah I stopped there until some major changes are made.
>> *cough*cough* use cheatmod

damn this game is so diffcult.........!!!!!!

i love how Elisa calls the MC "boss" im wonderin if she will ever be totally naked durring her alone time with the MC?
>> she does

btw what store is sasha talkin abt for the garment she wants the MC to pick up?
>> afaik, it says the quest is not active, maybe next version?

Maybe if Leocid2 added naughty scenes (many at random) for tow truck girl event and food fainting event, it will lessen the pain for players :)

tara66

Dec 24, 2018

>> she does

>> afaik, it says the quest is not active, maybe next version?

Maybe if Leocid2 added naughty scenes (many at random) for tow truck girl event and food fainting event, it will lessen the pain for players :)
i havent seen it yet so i guess ill just waut and see

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
ok this may sound stupid but how do i becum famous? I keep seeing that popping up. and even tho i have a card to give her no matter how many times i get called an idiot by Karmen and thats the end of that. im not given the option to hand her the card.

Last edited:

glitch36

Dec 13, 2018
how do you throw yhe ball? i
taped everywhere of my scenes but still nothing happen...i'm playing Android version btw.

D

Deleted member 604239

How do you make the UI, and more importantly the UX, even worse? How? Seriously Leocid, don't you ever actually playtest this yourself? The art and animation has only been getting better but the gameplay part of this little project of yours is... well, it's going backwards isn't it? And the RNG events... seriously, that tow truck chick and whatever mechanic the PC is using are just a racket, a literal one.

Dei-mos

Dec 18, 2017
One question, you modified the code sometime before the boss battle, or juiced the game the normal way, no cheating. It's important to have that information.
for me it happened upon reaching lvl 24 and as such being able to 1shot the snake no mods or cheats used but upon reaching it even the choosen attacks doesnt matter, you attack and back to your room while the "fight overlay" stays with you whatever you do (fog hp boxes etc )

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
note: if the first quest is: search someone in a safe area and you faint, even though you had a breakfast and it is still morning, cause of hunger THEN your hunger-mechanic sucks!
and if one retries it, having lunch at school, which caused loosing memories of studies (like wtf eating makes you dumber!?) and you still faint, people might loose interest in your game...
AND if you finally make it so, that you can t "pause" the quest, to do something else or at least leave the area, then people might end the game and quit playing it cause they feel like the Dev tries to mock the player...

May 9, 2017
"IOError: Couldn't find file 'bgm/SEMARGL - Credo Revolution (Zardonic Remix).mp3'" what did I do wrong? Can't ignore the message too

sh4d0vv

Dec 9, 2018
Sorry for being a total newb, but what is the recommended method for installing the bugfix? Do I simply Extract the FixBug BGR 1.1-3.rar and then replace all the files in the game folder with the ones found in that archive? Also, you need both bug fixes or just 1.1 - 1.3?

I just want to make sure I am trying everything before I abandon the game due to bugs

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes