Jan 28, 2018
for me it happened upon reaching lvl 24 and as such being able to 1shot the snake no mods or cheats used but upon reaching it even the choosen attacks doesnt matter, you attack and back to your room while the "fight overlay" stays with you whatever you do (fog hp boxes etc )
I can confirm this bug - happened to me as well upon hitting level 24.

As for the rest of the game, despite my skepticism when it was announced a while back, I actually like the new system - it's pretty cool.

The only thing(s) I don't like are that, in my opinion, you're more or less forced into save-scumming. The random event penalties (the ones that pop up on your phone after class each day) seem like they can completely wreck your game if you catch even just two in a row early on in the game (especially the money penalties). Combat is much the same, fighting the snake or the spider at levels 1-4 feels very weighted against you, even if you have a large number of potions - the amount of times your attack will miss (even at level 23) or get hit while trying to use a potion is staggering. And it's not much better even when you're high leveled, you just happen to have enough HP and do enough dmg that you can afford to miss 10 attacks in a row while getting hit every round. Lastly, unless I'm mistaken, the aura (green attack) didn't really seem to do anything, but I could be wrong. Some kind of tutorial might be in order concerning the combat.

Anyway, as I said, I actually like the new system - it just feels very weighted against the player at the moment.

Daboos

Jul 1, 2017
Is there less content now or have I not played long enough? As the quests for all the girls bar Elena seems to be gone

Eugenio86

Apr 17, 2019
so we have to start from the begining... i fucking hate grinding and remakes, will give it a try and see what they improved...

console commands to make it less grinding -->

Comida = Food
Fuerza = Muscle
Estudio = Study
Energia = Energy cell
Dinero = Money
Pop = Popularity
Rep = Reputation
labia = Speaks
BuenM = Good master

Example: Comida = 9999

(remember words are case sensitive so respect Capital letters)

How to access the game console???????

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Ok how Am I supposed to advance elena quest, I won the basketball challenge and then what? She is always dressing and nowhere to be seen outside of her room.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Sorry for being a total newb, but what is the recommended method for installing the bugfix? Do I simply Extract the FixBug BGR 1.1-3.rar and then replace all the files in the game folder with the ones found in that archive? Also, you need both bug fixes or just 1.1 - 1.3?

I just want to make sure I am trying everything before I abandon the game due to bugs
Yeah you replace them.

Dei-mos

Dec 18, 2017
Sorry for being a total newb, but what is the recommended method for installing the bugfix? Do I simply Extract the FixBug BGR 1.1-3.rar and then replace all the files in the game folder with the ones found in that archive? Also, you need both bug fixes or just 1.1 - 1.3?

I just want to make sure I am trying everything before I abandon the game due to bugs
1.1-3 wont fix the plot stop at speaking with the director so you need at least the 1.1-4 fix and i believe the bugfixes change the questlog to spanish so you might want the questlog fix to
as for the installing its just as you said just overwrite the files in the game folder of this game

Dei-mos

Dec 18, 2017
Ok how Am I supposed to advance elena quest, I won the basketball challenge and then what? She is always dressing and nowhere to be seen outside of her room.
i guess i talked to her a few times in her room (evenings) 2-3 times she was sitting on the bed, next she laid there what lead to a date on saturday (something about 1k strenght)

Reactions: Aton

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Fix Game

Importante actualización, en el sistema de batalla al llegar al nivel 24, se producía un error en el combate, que sacaba al jugador de la escena de batalla.
Important update, in the battle system when reaching level 24, there was an error in combat, which took the player out of the battle scene.
Download FixBug BGR 1.1-5

Last edited:

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
The wuest list. eed to be fixed when i chose english but in the quest log its in spanish or what ever the other 1 language was. If any one have a solution for it please let me know.

And i would like to know the songs name from Gas station and in the mall downstair and up stairs.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
how to talk to the director? i can't find her in any place
PD EDIT: found her, the game didn't like me enough to show me before :ROFLMAO:

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes