Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Ok, questions that have come up looking at my game (first time player)..

Jaye seems totally disconnected from the (stressed/dirty) mechanics of the other three slaves. True or False?

Does hunting fame in the cemetary cost time? I've done it several times on a Sunday and I'm still in the morning.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
how to meet i meant elisa after the first time she comes to your house?

Last edited:

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
On the items page with carbon,silver,gold,and diamond what is the other item that looks like a red or green diamond?

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
do you know where elisa is after she tells you about the 5 girls? i want to start elena quest but i cant find elisa to start it
If can't find Elisa, you can try talking to her at school. Scene that is usually blocked if you do not pay to Kyo with 10 items:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or you can try with this tip:

Now comes the really "bastard" mechanic in the game that raise your anger on maximum levels. The Kyosceen in that area is blocking you the possibilty to talk to Elisa. So my important tip to you. Save the game if you arrive the director area spot. If you see Kyo (it would be a wonder if not... ). Then enter the director floor and leave it, repeat it until you see Elisa to talk to her. Warning sometimes you dont loose food if you do it, but sometimes you loose a little bit or a huge amount of it without that Kyo is going away. Thats the reason why you should save&load it.
You loose more then 28 food if the sceen switch that you can speak to Elisa and if you have done and speak to her you will loose immediatly again 28 food. So check your maximum food if you want do a full grindrun after school.

Reactions: H2R
D

Deleted member 3294561

Whilst Cornelia's quest where I have to go to the Island, whenever I come across the boss monster, Sophie doesn't load in (I've let the game run in the background and my pc can handle a lot of heavy-duty games). When I press any of the attack, spell, or potions buttons the game freezes and it brings up the "Exception: possible infinite loop" error. Could anyone please help?

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
CATOXO's reply here is really good.

https://f95zone.to/threads/bastard-girls-r-v1-8-leocid2.33364/page-238#post-5097926

But I'll note the following..

After Down, Left, Right, you're at a 4 way where going right sends you to the right mining spot and the left sends you to the left mining spot.

The left mining spot boss is a problem is you are not properly leveled. I would go right if you are under 1500-2000 HP. Not sure exactly where as Sophia was in her 20s before I tried the left side.

Console is your friend in this game.

open console when your char is in her victory pose.

HPSo = HPSoOBS (heal)
EXPSo = EXPSoOBS + 10 (level aid)

exit

IMO, zap is not as good as the above. zap and that mod can break game mechanics.

O-
how to level up red in the cemetery?

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
I accepted the quest, but MC say "THere no reason to be there" is it a BUG?
You have already completed Missions 1-2-3-4 that Jennifer previously assigned to the MC, before Mission 5 (Quest 5: Deliver some supplies to the White Raven tavern). Because there are tasks that the MC can't do, if he doesn't complete previous ones.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes