CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Whilst Cornelia's quest where I have to go to the Island, whenever I come across the boss monster, Sophie doesn't load in (I've let the game run in the background and my pc can handle a lot of heavy-duty games). When I press any of the attack, spell, or potions buttons the game freezes and it brings up the "Exception: possible infinite loop" error. Could anyone please help?
Did you install Game-Fix 1.8.8?

https://f95zone.to/threads/bastard-girls-r-v1-8-leocid2.33364/page-231#post-5076162

because it replaces (among others), these files that generated some bugs in Korosu or the fights:

...\BastardGirlsR-1.8-pc\game\
CoreGolpesHeroinas.rpy
CoreMapaBatallas.rpy
KorosuEven.rpy
KorosuMapa.rpy

or if you are using an unofficial compressed version of the game, sometimes some image files get corrupted in those versions.

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
How do you start any of the new quests in this update? all I got was the school one where everyone is divided and you have to pay a fee to go to different parts of the school and somehow get other girls on your side? quest logs show nothing new. I'm on 1.8.8

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
im stuck on elena and carol i need a book from carol but she is still avoiding me and i cant progress her story cause eshe keeps avoiding me
At school there come Elisa to tell you that Elena got problems with the grade. Go to the toilets and click on the cabin and speak to her. Sumy will explain to you that she need 3 books.
The first book will give you Carol in the libary.
For the second book you have to handle with Kyo. Go to the swimhall and talk to Kyo, after that sceen go to the shower click on the bag of Kyo and then on the locker.
After that you know that Kyo have the lockerkey. So move to the shower and get the key. The shower sceen can everytime repeat. So after you got the key click on the locker again and take the book.
The last book need 1000 leather for repair. You got it you give it sumy and go to Elena in the libary. The fuckscene in the libary is a 1 time sceen like the most other one. So save it if you want to see that special sceen.

Reactions: H2R

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
it doesnt trigger at all i cant do shit carol just repeats the same fking shit for weeks now its annoying the amount of bugs in this game

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Any up to date cheats to get more fame?
use save it online or a cheat console and search for comida, fureza? i the search bar till you find a list with the spanish name for each stat and modify it with either the cheat console or save it online

Reactions: jems242

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
guys i can't find Kyo's locker which one is it? pic would be helpful

also i have all of clothes but i can't go on a date with Sophie?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
You cant pick a wrong locker, so just try them...right side if i remember correctly.

Try to get her a ring...and take what you get instead ^^

Reactions: gartal
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes