CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
I've completed the quest 8 but can't seem to trigger the korosu island, the second floor of the library, miranda at the carwash again, the only thing the carwash shows is saying elisa isn't in the office.
Followed your steps from your other posts but can't seem to trigger anything
Korosu Island event is triggered by Cornelia's route.
You have to talk to Elisa first at school, so she can go: Home or Car Wash

https://f95zone.to/threads/bastard-girls-r-v1-8-leocid2.33364/post-5103055

And if you haven't talked to Elisa yet at school, she hasn't asked either: Boss, do you want to use your salves? (Vanessa and Tanya).
And you cannot select which slaves will work in the Car Wash, if Elisa is not in that office. Or trigger events with clients of the Car Wash.

Reactions: Juninhocdt

H2R

Jul 9, 2020

And if you haven't talked to Elisa yet at school, she hasn't asked either: Boss, do you want to use your salves? (Vanessa and Tanya).
And you cannot select which slaves will work in the Car Wash, if Elisa is not in that office. Or trigger events with clients of the Car Wash.
did you post a walkthrough for this update? cause i need one im finished with the old content up to mary

jems242

Dec 9, 2020

Ok I got the girls to work at the carwash now, what's the next step or quest to continue? Should I make Elisa go home?

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
did you post a walkthrough for this update? cause i need one im finished with the old content up to mary
No, but you have this for the 1.6C:
https://f95zone.to/threads/bastard-girls-r-v1-8-leocid2.33364/post-4442158

Or this for the 1.8:
https://f95zone.to/threads/bastard-girls-r-v1-8-leocid2.33364/post-5092673

Or you can download some savegame with events from 1.8, which can also serve as a guide. Or at least for see the sequence or chronology in which the events appear in the savegame boxes, to look for which may be the previous events, that trigger others subsequent events:

https://f95zone.to/threads/bastard-girls-r-v1-8-leocid2.33364/post-5077715
https://f95zone.to/threads/bastard-girls-r-v1-8-leocid2.33364/post-5077805

(not for use them)

Reactions: MortimerQ and H2R

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Ok I got the girls to work at the carwash now, what's the next step or quest to continue? Should I make Elisa go home?
Play around to see what happens, if you just started talking to Elisa at school. For Miranda's other event, she has to be at the Car Wash. But for some of Elena she has to be in the house.

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Play around to see what happens, if you just started talking to Elisa at school. For Miranda's other event, she has to be at the Car Wash. But for some of Elena she has to be in the house.
Currently at the school im in that quest where those girls are guarding the doors and I have to pay them off, not sure if that affects anything with elisa at school or not

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Currently at the school im in that quest where those girls are guarding the doors and I have to pay them off, not sure if that affects anything with elisa at school or not
Alexia's Quest begins after Kyo took control of the student hall. And if Elisa has just started working at the Car Wash, also needs pass a lapse of time in the game, until another event in which Mary improves her facilities, to be able to receive clients of category as Miranda.

Reactions: jems242

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
To start Miranda's quests I just need to keep sending Elisa to the Car Wash?
I've read somewhere here that I need to trigger her scenes two times, one before upgrading the car wash and one after. But what if I have upgraded the Car Wash before starting her quest?

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
To start Miranda's quests I just need to keep sending Elisa to the Car Wash?
I've read somewhere here that I need to trigger her scenes two times, one before upgrading the car wash and one after. But what if I have upgraded the Car Wash before starting her quest?
In my game, the first meeting with Miranda at the Car Wash, where she is first labeled as desconocida (unknown), until she introduces herself to the MC as Miranda, was a Monday 26th. The second meeting with Miranda at the Car Wash, where she agrees to call him for a date, was a Thursday 6th. She calls him for that date at the Golden Palace a Friday 14th (where I also see her earlier that day at the Car Wash, but she had a generic dialogue with the MC). And the date at the Golden Palace on a Saturday 15th in the night. So in the time of the game, there is at least a week between each of those events.
Since I didn't send Elisa to the Car Wash every day, those dates are relative. And all those Miranda visits to the Car Wash (at least in my game), were after upgrading their facilities, when they also offer champagne instead of coffee to customers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Valmanway

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
In my game, the first meeting with Miranda at the Car Wash, where she is first labeled as desconocida (unknown), until she introduces herself to the MC as Miranda, was a Monday 26th. The second meeting with Miranda at the Car Wash, where she agrees to call him for a date, was a Thursday 6th. She calls him for that date at the Golden Palace a Friday 14th (where I also see her earlier that day at the Car Wash, but she had a generic dialogue with the MC). And the date at the Golden Palace on a Saturday 15th in the night. So in the time of the game, there is at least a week between each of those events.
Since I didn't send Elisa to the Car Wash every day, those dates are relative. And all those Miranda visits to the Car Wash (at least in my game), were after upgrading their facilities, when they also offer champagne instead of coffee to customers.
Thanks for the answer, guess I'll just keep visiting the Car Wash.

Reactions: CAT0X0

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "G:\Other Stuff\Games\Renpy\Bastard Girls\BastardGirlsR-1.8-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "G:\Other Stuff\Games\Renpy\Bastard Girls\BastardGirlsR-1.8-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "G:\Other Stuff\Games\Renpy\Bastard Girls\BastardGirlsR-1.8-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 136, in index_archives
index = loads(f.read().decode("zlib"))
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/encodings/zlib_codec.py", line 43, in zlib_decode
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Sun Feb 14 07:23:49 2021

This is a clean game, fresh install, no mods. While unzipping it threw an error on archive.rpa. This happens both with and without the gamefix 1.8.8.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes