D

Deleted member 3294561

Did you install Game-Fix 1.8.8?

https://f95zone.to/threads/bastard-girls-r-v1-8-leocid2.33364/page-231#post-5076162

because it replaces (among others), these files that generated some bugs in Korosu or the fights:

...\BastardGirlsR-1.8-pc\game\
CoreGolpesHeroinas.rpy
CoreMapaBatallas.rpy
KorosuEven.rpy
KorosuMapa.rpy

or if you are using an unofficial compressed version of the game, sometimes some image files get corrupted in those versions.
Thanks a lot. The fix solved my problem.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
guys how should i open up quests for these girls :::
Cornelia, Miranda and Alexia ???

P.S: i took cornelia to sophies room

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
guys how should i open up quests for these girls :::
Cornelia, Miranda and Alexia ???

P.S: i took cornelia to sophies room
Cornelia is always drunk and drinking a beer in Kamila's shop:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Until one day, on entering the shop, Cornelia rebuke the MC, passes out, and Kamila tells him to act like a gentleman and take care of her:
Alexia's Quest begins in the School's painting room, after Kyo took control of the student hall:
Miranda's Quest start's in the Car Wash:

Last edited:
Reactions: yvdzh11 and gartal

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
Cornelia is always drunk and drinking a beer in Kamila's shop:
Until one day, on entering the shop, Cornelia rebuke the MC, passes out, and Kamila tells him to act like a gentleman and take care of her:
Alexia's Quest begins in the School's painting room, after Kyo took control of the student hall:
Miranda's Quest start's in the Car Wash:
well thanks for the help i did all of them but Cornelia is still in sophies room and i can't get in
also Miranda said she'd call but still did not
and last one alxie i got this pic wait until when?

Pledato

Jan 10, 2021
Hello, I have received a call from Miranda in my room to go to the port cafeteria and talk about the conditions, but I go and neither she nor her daughter appears, and it appears in "Quest Girls", thank you very much

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
well thanks for the help i did all of them but Cornelia is still in sophies room and i can't get in
also Miranda said she'd call but still did not
and last one alxie i got this pic wait until when?
To continue with Cornelia's events, instead of going to Sophie's room, you should go to the bathroom at night (in my game that event start's on a Sunday night):

https://f95zone.to/threads/bastard-girls-r-v1-8-leocid2.33364/post-5094177

For the other Alexia event, continue to play until one day you stumble with her in the library:
You will meet Miranda again at the Car Wash. And in that brief encounter, she will tell the MC that's will call him for make an appointment:
So you have to wait for that call from Miranda:
And later go to that appointment with Miranda at the Golden Palace:
After this event, one day when leaving school, you will find Sophie waiting for the MC outside, a scene in which Miranda also appears:
Try not to go to Korosu for Cornelia's route, before another date with Miranda in a cafe in the port. Because if you do it before, it frustrates that event:

https://f95zone.to/threads/bastard-girls-r-v1-8-leocid2.33364/post-5094223

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Thanks for the help, but I follow the steps and it doesn't come out, I have tried in various ways and nothing.
You have to keep playing, until Miranda makes that other call to the MC to meet at the beach bar.
I was also about to load an old save, to go back to a point before that travel to Korosu Island, to have that appointment with Miranda at the port cafe. But I kept playing, and some other event triggered Miranda's call for another appointment at the beach bar. I guess because it's necessary for the event of Alexia's interview with the MC on TV.
And I'm done with all the Girls Quests, without being able to go that Miranda's date event at the port cafe. Because only those two options appear at the port (Travel to Korosu / Do not travel). And if I choose the first, I go to the island, and with the second I leave the port, but never the one from that cafe in the port.
But after completing the other two events (appointment with Miranda and Alexia at the beach bar, and Alexia's interview on TV), that Quest 6 of the appointment with Miranda at the port cafe, appears as completed.

Reactions: Pledato

Pledato

Jan 10, 2021
You have to keep playing, until Miranda makes that other call to the MC to meet at the beach bar.
I was also about to load an old save, to go back to a point before that travel to Korosu Island, to have that appointment with Miranda at the port cafe. But I kept playing, and some other event triggered Miranda's call for another appointment at the beach bar. I guess because it's necessary for the event of Alexia's interview with the MC on TV.
And I'm done with all the Girls Quests, without being able to go that Miranda's date event at the port cafe. Because only those two options appear at the port (Travel to Korosu / Do not travel). And if I choose the first, I go to the island, and with the second I leave the port, but never the one from that cafe in the port.
But after completing the other two events (appointment with Miranda and Alexia at the beach bar, and Alexia's interview on TV), that Quest 6 of the appointment with Miranda at the port cafe, appears as completed.
Thank you very much for your help

Reactions: CAT0X0

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
I have 2 quests to do to give your roommate a bikini and go to the pool and beach, I have the bikinis and can't trigger any of them, talking to her in her room doesn't work and she's never at the pool etc

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Thank you very much for your help
You're welcome. I hope you get to trigger the other event of Miranda's call to meet her (and Alexia) at the beach bar. In my case, that call was repeated, even though I had already completed that Quest 8: Go to beach bar, to meet up whit Miranda. and also the Quest 9 and 10. But I still haven't seen Quest 7 (not on the list):
so I'll probably replay it from the old save box of the travel to Korosu Island.

Edit: Now I notice that in your captures:
are from the beach bar, which is the corresponding to the Quest 8: Ve al bar de la playa para reunirte con Miranda.
But I'm not sure if you also went to the port cafe before:
corresponding to that Quest 6: Ve al puerto para tener una conversación con Miranda:
that is frustrated if in that port you only get the options: Travel to Korosu / Do not travel
If you had travelled to Korosu before for the drug-fruit to cure Cornelia's drunkenness.

Last edited:

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
You're welcome. I hope you get to trigger the other event of Miranda's call to meet her (and Alexia) at the beach bar. In my case, that call was repeated, even though I had already completed that Quest 8: Go to beach bar, to meet up whit Miranda. and also the Quest 9 and 10. But I still haven't seen Quest 7 (not on the list):
so I'll probably replay it from the old save box of the travel to Korosu Island.
I've completed the quest 8 but can't seem to trigger the korosu island, the second floor of the library, miranda at the carwash again, the only thing the carwash shows is saying elisa isn't in the office.
Followed your steps from your other posts but can't seem to trigger anything

THagen80

Jun 22, 2020
I just have one question: What is up with the fekkin text reader that you CANNOT disable at all???? I am going mad with that fekkin lady repeating and reading all kinds of shiet text she can get her mouth on.

Keltic67

Apr 9, 2019
  1. when do we get the mansion and the dolls in the game from the origanal game

2. i have seen the dolls at the maid's guild already

3. i have oliva's signanute already as well but still have not got Alixia's yet i've done all quests so far for them but still no signanute

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes