CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
I get Maat&Neftis about 4-5 times now but still no Miranda, really odd, also did the island thing before the Miranda date but under Miranda in the quests is still all empty for me
It doesn't look good, because at Miranda's first encounter at the Car Wash, her label (name) is Desconocida (Unknown). Until she introduces herself as Miranda to the MC:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And it sounds strange that you get that Quest 6: Go to the port to have a convesation with Miranda, when she has not yet introduced herself as Miranda to the MC at the Car Wash.

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
It doesn't look good, because at Miranda's first encounter at the Car Wash, her label (name) is Desconocida (Unknown). Until she introduces herself as Miranda to the MC:
And it sounds strange that you get that Quest 6: Go to the port to have a convesation with Miranda, when she has not yet introduced herself as Miranda to the MC at the Car Wash.
Sorry I didn't get the port quest with her yet I meant the port cornellia port quest is what I got, nothing for Miranda at all yet.

Reactions: Rob 3

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Sorry I didn't get the port quest with her yet I meant the port cornellia port quest is what I got, nothing for Miranda at all yet.
Try to trigger first the events of Alexia in the painting room, and then in the C2 of library, because both are prior to Miranda's first visit to the Car Wash (at least in my game).

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Try to trigger first the events of Alexia in the painting room, and then in the C2 of library, because both are prior to Miranda's first visit to the Car Wash (at least in my game).
I got the painting room one a while ago, still can't trigger anything in C2 unless I did a couple weeks back and just forgot about it

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
I got the painting room one a while ago, still can't trigger anything in C2 unless I did a couple weeks back and just forgot about it
I just finished cornellias quests, but can't seem to start Mirandas, she isn't at the café , doesn't come to the car wash ever and that girl with the books never show in the c2 library
Alexia Quest after the School's painting room event:
Alexia Quest after the event in room C2 of the Library:

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
How long do you have to work to give massages, class came out at the time, but whenever I go to the office he tells me to learn. Thank you very much for the help
I think Octavia's events for now end when she sends the MC to learn how to give massages with Clarissa. And after that event where after working at Clarissa's Spa for a while, she teaches the MC how to give massages one day when she has free time, which also includes a sex scene with her. Octavia will continue to reject the MC with the excuse that he has to learn how to give massages, because there are no more events for her in this version.

Last edited:

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
For anyone wondering how to get food to stop being a pain without using the cheat mod or anything,

Open the game file, find CoreDia, open it and look for this.

$ BossTrituMuertoC = 0
$ Tepaveaste = 0
$ NoSexPiscWi = 0
$ Comida = 100
$ PizzaNo = 0
$ CafeMenu1 = 0
$ ElisaVisitaNovia = 0

it's only a short ways down so dont scroll too far. For comida punch in any number you like and that will be how much food you have when you wake up every morning. I went with 1k because it just adds a 0 to 100 and you never run out of food unless you do like an endless dungeon hunt or something.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
########################################
# Bastard Girls R cheat mod
# Game Ver: 1.5B
# Mod ver: 1.5.0.1
# by jsbb9999@95zone & dmitriiviktorov
########################################

so any update for this 1.5 game version cheat or its just dead???

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Alexia Quest after the School's painting room event:
Alexia Quest after the event in room C2 of the Library:
Yeah mine is at quest 2 and not completed like your screen shot, so I guess all I have left is trying to get miranda to show up at the car wash somehow?

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Yeah mine is at quest 2 and not completed like your screen shot, so I guess all I have left is trying to get miranda to show up at the car wash somehow?
It's rare that you cannot trigger Alexia's second event, because in my game the first in the school painting room is dated a Wednesday 16, and the second in room C2 of the Library a Friday 18 (it triggers 2 days later). And the same day Wednesday 16 of the painting room Alexia's event, the Professor Juliette appears giving a class of eroticism on how to dance on a pole.

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
i dont know what to do, i have the car wash, 4 slave, 2 coach, 2 girlfirend with signature, + olivia for signature but i have a strange bug with she, the ring quest is comming back again ang again after i have finish and give the key house to olivia and after i speak with elisa, i dont have the signature with oliva, and i dont know how to win the mansion, the festival is not starting

Last edited:

Pledato

Jan 10, 2021
I think Octavia's events for now end when she sends the MC to learn how to give massages with Clarissa. And after that event where after working at Clarissa's Spa for a while, she teaches the MC how to give massages one day when she has free time, which also includes a sex scene with her. Octavia will continue to reject the MC with the excuse that he has to learn how to give massages, because there are no more events for her in this version.
Thank you very much!

Reactions: CAT0X0

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
got a bug with cornelia getting teleported to the cemetary after i beat her need help

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes