mijati

Dec 7, 2019
is this game even almost close to a finish3ed version ? or just abandonned in the middle of it ? because everywhere i can read : wait for further updates ...

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
is this game even almost close to a finish3ed version ? or just abandonned in the middle of it ? because everywhere i can read : wait for further updates ...
Its one of those "remake" scams. He made a pretty bad game before and everyone complained that the gameplay was annoying. So he did a "remake" of how the game works except its even more annoying to play and he restarted the content and is just adding back renders from the previous version bit by bit. Oh also if you tell the dev that some of the mechanics are annoying or suggest anything, (apparently even if you are a patreon) he pretty much tells you "too bad don't like don't play". So yeah its a dumpster fire and you should stay far away.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
the game was at a stallmate do to when the dev first made it he wanted there there to be combat but after reaching v 1.5.2 it became almost impossible for adding forcing him to remake the game so it was possible but to directly answer your question no I would say its not even a quarter done at the moment

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah some people don't seem to bother with exploring … sad really

Any news on the new update ? when its out ?

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
taken from the old Bastard Girls (that was ending)-
Bastard Girls-R is a revised game with a battle system and much more content than its predecessor.
BGR is created in Renpy, but you will find that it is the most unique of Renpy games.
1) there are no other Renpy adult games that have a battle system (a mini game within the story).
2) and it also has "animated cut scenes" through the game.
While most Renpy games have an ending, Bastard Girls-R has been developed like a 'mini-series' and after about 5 chapters is still growing and developing. While most games are developed by a team, Bastard Girls-R is done by One person "Leocid2". He does Storyline/development, Graphics/Animation, Game Programming/testing and Compression/Packaging/Uploading all by himself.
The version updates have become a usual monthly event.
Unfortunately for most of us, this is a European game and is created in Spanish, afterwards it gets translated into an English version. (please note that translating to English for both American and European audiences can become a major challenge.)
BGR is currently on version 1.5A, English version coming soon...
I hope you all enjoy Bastard Girls-R, if not, I hope you find a game better suited to your tastes.

18-07-2018-12-25-11.png

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
anyone got the fixed files for version 1.4 up till 1.4.7 ?
BGR 1.4 Mod2 instructions
1. copy this mod1 file to; BastardGirlsR-1.4-PC/game folder
2. now extract zip file
3. when asked to overwrite, say Yes to all
thats it.

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
Announcement: Leocid2 Today at 4:00 AM
Here is the content of BGR 1.5B (will be released Dec 20- first in spanish)
1. continuation of Carol events.
2. Pool scene with Carol.
3. School events with Carol.
4. Events with Carol at home.
5. Elena becomes your girlfriend.
6. Events in your room are included.
7. New treatment at the hospital (new events - not Miranda yet).

As for the upcoming BGR 1.6
will contain events with Alexia & Miranda
There may be Sumy content.

glitch36

Dec 13, 2018
i'm playing Android version. and when i tried to spy, he told me to press 0 when it hit the green spot. but no button show up and i can't do anything to make the game continue. what should i do? help pls~

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes