• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
Announcement: Leocid2 Today at 4:00 AM
Here is the content of BGR 1.5B (will be released Dec 20- first in spanish)
1. continuation of Carol events.
2. Pool scene with Carol.
3. School events with Carol.
4. Events with Carol at home.
5. Elena becomes your girlfriend.
6. Events in your room are included.
7. New treatment at the hospital (new events - not Miranda yet).

As for the upcoming BGR 1.6
will contain events with Alexia & Miranda
There may be Sumy content.
which 1 is carol? because if it is the girl with glasses i havent been able to get any scenes with her

Tamper

Aug 17, 2019
[Цитата= " airze, сообщение: 2747427, участник: 428516"]
Английский plz это английский только fourm
[/ЦИТАТА]
дайте фул сохранить пожалуйста)

airze

Feb 8, 2018
which 1 is carol? because if it is the girl with glasses i havent been able to get any scenes with her
yup that in 1.5 update and the post that they are talking about is 1.5B witch is yet to be released even in Spanish so looking at a week "roughly" from that till its in English

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
well im still waiting for 1.5 to be released in english
yup that in 1.5 update and the post that they are talking about is 1.5B witch is yet to be released even in Spanish so looking at a week "roughly" from that till its in English
im still waiting for 1.5 to be released in english

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
ah ok, still english version is like 3 updates behind though right?
No-
on the 20th, we should get the English translation for BGR 1.5A
but also scheduled for the 20th is the Spanish BGR 1.5B (or the Full 1.5 version)
keeping our fingers crossed... the second translation (for the full version) should follow within a week to 10 days.

xxyou009

Aug 19, 2019
I stuck in elena quest line,I have to get the book from Carol。But I don't is it my fault or not to finish Carol story too early. Now when I found Carol in the library, she only say same damn thing.

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
I stuck in elena quest line,I have to get the book from Carol。But I don't is it my fault or not to finish Carol story too early. Now when I found Carol in the library, she only say same damn thing.
so you finished Carol's story before Elena story?
save your game, load your saved game and go see Carol in the library (sounds like a bug..)
Carol-Ruby.jpg

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes