mijati

Dec 7, 2019
hello all, update time...
I'm sorry to say that although the english version for 1.5A still hasn't been released.
the 1.5B spanish version just went online.

this is very disappointing to the non-spanish speaking community.
i am almost tempted to test my skills at a (non-authorized) translation...:unsure::unsure:
its not just disapointing.. in fact, he wants money via paetron, he got money, and than nothing.. i call this a scam.he should do the game in english after all, and not seperate in soanish and english, and provide more content for the spanish, than for the english ppl ...

airze

Feb 8, 2018
its not just disapointing.. in fact, he wants money via paetron, he got money, and than nothing.. i call this a scam.he should do the game in english after all, and not seperate in soanish and english, and provide more content for the spanish, than for the english ppl ...
wow so your calling the dev a scammer because the one he is paying to translate the game is behind WOW

• Haha
Reactions: HottRod

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
I like the script and visuals a very nice, but game mechanic and GUIi just killing all the fun of playing this creation.
without a cheat mod this is not a game, but some kind of mascochist`s tool. And those fighting is sucks. "Mortal combat" from 90`s is much better and if you wanna some fighting gameplay - it be a better chois, than fighting in bustard girls.
Well, I couldn`t stand all that grind to the end. So I`ve unpacked archives to watch pictures. Yeah, those pictures are nice! But not the game.

odiseo254

Sep 28, 2018
hello all, update time...
I'm sorry to say that although the english version for 1.5A still hasn't been released.
the 1.5B spanish version just went online.

this is very disappointing to the non-spanish speaking community.
i am almost tempted to test my skills at a (non-authorized) translation...:unsure::unsure:
the link is not valid
1577135197336.png

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
I disagree with you, your acting like he's selling BGR (or holding it ransom).

This happens to be "a game of firsts"
1) the Creator is not American (he's European - Spanish speaking/programming (he knows a bit of english))
2) he (just 1 person) creates the game - it is given to a"team of 3" that translates, cleans the script, and final copy.
3) this is the only Renpy game that has:
A) a fighting script
B) a Lottery script
C) animated parts to its story
4) THE GAME IS FREE !!!! He doesn't ask for money, but if you like and/or wish to support - it's up to you.

Finally... you don't have to support BGR (but i'll bet you will STILL download the game....) :LOL:

Tanya Vanessa4.jpg

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
I like the script and visuals a very nice, but game mechanic and GUIi just killing all the fun of playing this creation.
without a cheat mod this is not a game, but some kind of mascochist`s tool. And those fighting is sucks. "Mortal combat" from 90`s is much better and if you wanna some fighting gameplay - it be a better chois, than fighting in bustard girls.
Well, I couldn`t stand all that grind to the end. So I`ve unpacked archives to watch pictures. Yeah, those pictures are nice! But not the game.
Interesting... how'd you do that? or what prg did you use?
finally, did you get the animations?

Last edited:

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Interesting... how'd you do that? or what prg did you use?
finally, did you get the animations?
you can use un-renpy to unpack the archive and in side should have a folder that has the pic's and vid's it can also be in two different folders
and as for player or viewers it would depend on the format of the file

Reactions: HottRod

airze

Feb 8, 2018
HottRod in 1.5b was there more after ellie become a gf, carol event in library for after the accident and kyo's stuff in school I mean other then then the bedroom events
plz note I'm for a yes or no not a list if there is

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well the only problem I have with this game that can be easily solved is the ridiculous amount of grinding with the fighting towards the first mini boss fight. As a first boss fight it shouldn't have taken this amount of time he should have made it possible to be able to beat it at lvl 7 or something.

And also the whole fighting monsters i can see what hes trying to do but it made ur maid seem weak as f.ck.. I mean i could understand if she is up against other female warriors like her she would have a problem against it. But spiders lol she supposed to be this bad ass fighter and cant even handle one or two spiders :LOL:

To me the fighting thing as it stands now makes every bad ass female fighter we can get in the game a bit pointless caus they all weak as fuck against anything they have to fight against while the story makes u believe they bad ass warriors :LOL:

But the story itself i enjoy alot tho dont get me wrong story is perfect and the whole harem building kind of thing i enjoy as well.

The new scenes and characters that came into play in this newer version of this game makes it exiting as well

Reactions: gotmy223

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
Well the only problem I have with this game that can be easily solved is the ridiculous amount of grinding with the fighting towards the first mini boss fight. As a first boss fight it shouldn't have taken this amount of time he should have made it possible to be able to beat it at lvl 7 or something.

And also the whole fighting monsters i can see what hes trying to do but it made ur maid seem weak as f.ck.. I mean i could understand if she is up against other female warriors like her she would have a problem against it. But spiders lol she supposed to be this bad ass fighter and cant even handle one or two spiders :LOL:

To me the fighting thing as it stands now makes every bad ass female fighter we can get in the game a bit pointless caus they all weak as fuck against anything they have to fight against while the story makes u believe they bad ass warriors :LOL:

But the story itself i enjoy alot tho dont get me wrong story is perfect and the whole harem building kind of thing i enjoy as well.

The new scenes and characters that came into play in this newer version of this game makes it exiting as well
(This is only my opinion) I myself don't care about any of the fighting and/or grinding, but to get or win over the girls is entertaining, plus an animated sex scene... Damn! that's awesome
**please remember we are in a fantasy world where You (the Main Character) are the only guy,
in addition to this almost all the girls on the island want you,
and if thats not enough, the island's technology is so advanced that the women can manipulate their bodies to have the body of their dreams (that's why some women remain Loli's, and other women can be fully or extremely developed etc.)
Anais confiada.png Olivia normal.png Carol AlegreVestidoAzul.png katernina malicia.png

Reactions: michael1984
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes