Jan 21, 2019
I have [Leocid2], approx ~2.3 GB,
can confirm it being completely unplayable; missing words starts
from main/preferences menu, no bugfix found for that version :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: lf9naruto

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
So when english version will come out we will get older bugged version of 1.5?
Translation's purpose isn't a bugs fixing. If a dev would fix bugs after a translation,
he'd have to do a double job with a possibility of new bugs in different branches o_O

v1.4.7 save game added from an offic distro, PM for my own, if it doesn't works.

Reactions: UraN82 and joe2012

joe2012

Jun 23, 2018
Translation's purpose isn't a bugs fixing. If a dev would fix bugs after a translation,
he'd have to do a double job with a possibility of new bugs in different branches o_O

v1.4.7 save game added from an offic distro, PM for my own, if it doesn't works.
thank you soo much

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Just uploaded .
Meanwhile, try to owerwrite spanish files with english.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jack-O

Mikaloki

Aug 19, 2018
For fuck sake. .I like Sophie more than any other character. . There is an amazing blowjob scene in the beginning but later is just a sex scene. .. I would like some options when Mc visit Sophia in her room

Reactions: crugh2112

airze

Feb 8, 2018
For fuck sake. .I like Sophie more than any other character. . There is an amazing blowjob scene in the beginning but later is just a sex scene. .. I would like some options when Mc visit Sophia in her room
you can visit Sophia in her room

Reactions: HottRod

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
So when english version will come out we will get older bugged version of 1.5?
hello blobzerz;
it seem like the translation team is working on the whole game (1.5a & 1.5b) hopefully soon.
Seems people are getting desperate for 1.5..... thank god im not alone in that
the translation team has been working hard to release a full english version 1.5full before new years (and i suspect they are really close)...;)

justforacc

Aug 14, 2019
Excuse me everybody, I am a new guy for this game. I have some questions for the game.
(as the game is kept updating, read the old threat make me confused that hard to recognize outdated walk-through or updated information.)
1) Carol is girlfriend now....her motor is being damage by somebody and Ruby ask me a safe place for Carol. Is that finished in 1.5B?

2) Elena - Girlfriend too. Can fuck her at the sport center now. Is that ended in 1.5B?

3) Sasha - no event for her. She do not answer me at the SU room, neither at home. She ask me to take a cloth/skirt for her (but event is not yet finished). Then, nothing else. That's it?

4) Let me show the Guide I got.

This guide show me many information which I never find in the game 1.5B
4.1) reaction between the Doctor Miranda and Olivia
4.2) affection points of Sasha and Sophia....
4.3) Meeting the girls at Cafe'

4.1 - 4.3 all of them I cannot find in the game. Is that a bug?

Please help~~~

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes