• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
I have [Leocid2], approx ~2.3 GB,
can confirm it being completely unplayable; missing words starts
from main/preferences menu, no bugfix found for that version :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: lf9naruto

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
So when english version will come out we will get older bugged version of 1.5?
Translation's purpose isn't a bugs fixing. If a dev would fix bugs after a translation,
he'd have to do a double job with a possibility of new bugs in different branches o_O

v1.4.7 save game added from an offic distro, PM for my own, if it doesn't works.

Reactions: UraN82 and joe2012

joe2012

Jun 23, 2018
Translation's purpose isn't a bugs fixing. If a dev would fix bugs after a translation,
he'd have to do a double job with a possibility of new bugs in different branches o_O

v1.4.7 save game added from an offic distro, PM for my own, if it doesn't works.
thank you soo much

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Just uploaded .
Meanwhile, try to owerwrite spanish files with english.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jack-O

Mikaloki

Aug 19, 2018
For fuck sake. .I like Sophie more than any other character. . There is an amazing blowjob scene in the beginning but later is just a sex scene. .. I would like some options when Mc visit Sophia in her room

Reactions: crugh2112

airze

Feb 8, 2018
For fuck sake. .I like Sophie more than any other character. . There is an amazing blowjob scene in the beginning but later is just a sex scene. .. I would like some options when Mc visit Sophia in her room
you can visit Sophia in her room

Reactions: HottRod

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
So when english version will come out we will get older bugged version of 1.5?
hello blobzerz;
it seem like the translation team is working on the whole game (1.5a & 1.5b) hopefully soon.
Seems people are getting desperate for 1.5..... thank god im not alone in that
the translation team has been working hard to release a full english version 1.5full before new years (and i suspect they are really close)...;)

justforacc

Aug 14, 2019
Excuse me everybody, I am a new guy for this game. I have some questions for the game.
(as the game is kept updating, read the old threat make me confused that hard to recognize outdated walk-through or updated information.)
1) Carol is girlfriend now....her motor is being damage by somebody and Ruby ask me a safe place for Carol. Is that finished in 1.5B?

2) Elena - Girlfriend too. Can fuck her at the sport center now. Is that ended in 1.5B?

3) Sasha - no event for her. She do not answer me at the SU room, neither at home. She ask me to take a cloth/skirt for her (but event is not yet finished). Then, nothing else. That's it?

4) Let me show the Guide I got.

This guide show me many information which I never find in the game 1.5B
4.1) reaction between the Doctor Miranda and Olivia
4.2) affection points of Sasha and Sophia....
4.3) Meeting the girls at Cafe'

4.1 - 4.3 all of them I cannot find in the game. Is that a bug?

Please help~~~

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes