Hawke44

Apr 14, 2019
A new quest with Carol begins in the library. Rudy says that MC needs to find a safe place for where Carol can work. This is all I could find from the new update, what kind of place and whether his search is a quest I did not understand.
123.png

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
A new quest with Carol begins in the library. Rudy says that MC needs to find a safe place for where Carol can work. This is all I could find from the new update, what kind of place and whether his search is a quest I did not understand.
View attachment 496229
what you found is from the spanish BGR 1.5B (not released in english yet)
that is towards the end of Carol's missions (sort of the cliff-hanger for 1.6)
**notice carol's brown uniform (she is already MC's girlfriend)

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
Right now the biggest question seems to be how do I begin the carol missions?

The first thing you need to do is raise your knowledge to 3000 points or better.
then on the 30th of the month teacher Olivia will always have a classroom exam.
you must pass this test, when you pass this test, you go to the library and speak with Carol. You will ask her to go out and she will deny you.

If you have the 3000 knowledge points... (go back to Carol)
She will ask for your help to hold a ladder while she searches for a book and 'things' happen LOL.
Go to her bedroom in the afternoon. (nothing happens because shes hiding from you)
Goto the library, you ask Carol to go for a walk and she gives you a BJ in the park.
This repeats about 5-7 times
(Search all rooms in the library) you find Carol and Ruby cutscene-
Afterwards keep searching the library till you find Ruby.
Go see Carol in her bedroom in the afternoon.

Carol becomes your girlfriend
**you’re not done**
you can visit Carol in the library for sex in the park.
Get the bathing suit from Cecelia Giovanni in the mall, gift to Carol in her bedroom in the afternoon, now you can ‘see’ her in the pool.

There are other scenes with Carol, but they dont require anything from you.

A) Carol does great in sex-ed but Kyo is failing (and gets jealous of Carol)
B) in your garage, Carol is building (something special) for the family.
C) Carol has a scary accident
D) Ruby calls a meeting to protect Carol.

Last edited:

Loner22

Feb 19, 2018
I feel your pain youbet. But google trans would take everything about this game and ruin it... soon we will have our fix of leocid's creation....... on another note , this must be what adicts feel like when they dont get their fix in time

Reactions: HottRod

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
this team translated version 1.4 in about 1 weeks time. (thats impressive)
unfortunately, this month on version 1.5 they were plagued with incident after incident...
acts of God, weather, health & timing (not to mention a considerable amount of money to recoop)
but hopefully now the worst is behind them and they can fall back into sync.
We thank you for your hard work, sacrifice and devotion to BGR
Sofie BabyDdeber3_result.jpg Carol AlegreVestidoAzul_result.jpg Elena SportFrente_result.jpg Lilith Explica_result.jpg Sasha BabyDPregunta_result.jpg elisa sat.jpg Willow 1.png kyo enojada_result.jpg

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
how do u find the animations?
well the animations are a bunch of .jpg or .png files that advance 1 frame at a time (like an old movie reel) and can be placed in a .gif file so they can loop.
however they are hidden in the archive folder. (thats why we use a decompiler)

ELENAJOG3.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Lashabi
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes