LongFellow

Sep 19, 2019
I have 2 questions:

1. Can you level up Red? I have 400 XP for her and am still level 1 (it says level up at 200 XP.)
2. I'm supposed to get a book from Carol. How do I get it if I can't even talk to her? She is watching a painting or not in her room, the living room, the library or the cafeteria!

Thanks

LongFellow

Sep 19, 2019
I have 2 questions:

1. Can you level up Red? I have 400 XP for her and am still level 1 (it says level up at 200 XP.)
2. I'm supposed to get a book from Carol. How do I get it if I can't even talk to her? She is watching a painting or not in her room, the living room, the library or the cafeteria!

Thanks
Apparently I can't read! Just leveled up Red. Must have needed more than 400!

Reactions: Mikaloki

ysuarez

Feb 17, 2018
Bastard Girls R [v1.4] [Leocid2] [NSFW Space] (2.4 gb rar pc original)
651 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) and Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)
The mega link is broken can you fix it please

Mikaloki

Aug 19, 2018
Must have needed more than 400!
First levels are bugged. The real shit is that every time you enter in that area you lose strength

LongFellow

Sep 19, 2019
I have 2 questions:

Thanks
Answer to question 2, she is in the library sometimes. Here's the easy way to tell if she's there, Ruby is with her. So, if Ruby is on the bench in the school lobby, Carol is not in the library. If Ruby is not on the bench, you'll find her and Carol in the very back upstairs room in the library.

Reactions: HottRod

Mikaloki

Aug 19, 2018
when i enter the the cave for boss error block,i have 14 lvl
I remember encountering same problem. ... use only one type of attack. .. Probably second type of a tack ( even if there is no mana )... and save often. .stay near entrance of cave

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
I'm very sorry guys....
I really believed the translation would be released Friday night- Saturday .

I WAS WRONG

the BGR grapevine has rumored that the full translation will be released This tuesday....
everything ok with the translation team? they've pushed back the english translation for 1.5 several times now

Reactions: LongFellow

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
well lets call it by the name .....it seems they are lazy ...
at discord u can always read that ,, first there PC got broken.. than they got sick.. than it needs to be controlled over and over again...
i have no idea what to say....in my opinion they are just lazy ....

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
everything ok with the translation team? they've pushed back the english translation for 1.5 several times now
hello guys...
I have been dealing with the translation team, and honestly they are a good team... ( I even assisted a couple of times) (now thats a lot of tedious work)
sometimes it feels like BGR 1.5 is experiencing growing pains.
now to get to the heart of the matter...
(SPOILER ALERT looks like friday - as long as there are no more gremlins in the system)

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
well lets call it by the name .....it seems they are lazy ...
at discord u can always read that ,, first there PC got broken.. than they got sick.. than it needs to be controlled over and over again...
i have no idea what to say....in my opinion they are just lazy ....
mijati - dude, that was some unfortunate stuff to happen to just 1 of the TL team.
I have spoken with him (the main translator) and he's not lazy, he's also not PAID (yep, he does it cause he loves the game)
and he's american... they are almost done translating all of BGR 1.5 (fingers crossed)

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
he's also not PAID
Then maybe he should be. Game patreon page is in english, so author clearly choosen english community as his main recipent and game is "sold" as such. And yet it looks like author seems to be making spanish version and is hoping fantranslators will do the rest. We are already at point when patreon payment was taken at end of month and english speaking patreons are 1 version behind, probably not a good feeling for them.
Clearly, (fan)translators are not to blame here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HottRod

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
Then maybe he should be. Game patreon page is in english, so author clearly choosen english community as his main recipent and game is "sold" as such. And yet it looks like author seems to be making spanish version and is hoping fantranslators will do the rest. We are already at point when patreon payment was taken at end of month and english speaking patreons are 1 version behind, probably not a good feeling for them.
Clearly, (fan)translators are not to blame here.
while I agree that if you are 'working' for the game -you should get paid..YES
but I don't agree that "game is 'sold' as such"- once again The Game IS NOT SOLD.
if the game was sold, then everyone would have to PAY for it. (I didn't pay for it, did you?)(Why would we pay for a game that is offered online to all for free??)... that said if you like the game AND wish to support the developer... (not the game) you can go to patreon and CHOOSE to donate to the cause and/or his development... as a patreon you will get spoilers and advance notifications of updates, you may even feel like a stock holder...
BUT YOU STILL DID NOT BUY THE GAME!!! (btw the patreon site is in both languages)
because lets face it, if you want to financially progress you need the English support :p
you're expecting him (1person) to be as highly polished as:
Kst games(the Twist),
DarkCookie(Summertime Saga), Faerin(Man of the House), ICSTOR (MILFy city),
Dr PinkCake(BeingADIK), Braindrop (WVM), SLim Games (the Awakening),
T4bbo(Babysitter)..... to name a few (some of my fav's LOL)

You're crapping on a guy whose english is limited and who's trying to produce a quality product because its not getting done to your wants.
does he need organization, a timeline and a team MOST DEFINATELY
(But even on his own he's not doing too bad a job.. probably better then WE can do)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikaloki

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
just an FYI:
alot of comments state that BGR has left us (english gamers) 1 to 2 versions behind...
SORRY, thats not true.
the last full version released was BGR 1.4 (in both languages)
the current version 1.5 was split in half (1.5A & 1.5B) (I honestly dont know why)
while the english version for either hasnt been released. I can say that this upcoming translation is for both A&B (coming soon). BGR 1.5 Full
and we will be (up to date) finally.
** Last note; please bear in mind that there will not be an update on the begining of the month. the next update BGR 1.6 is scheduled for (on or around Feb 29th).
So there will be plenty of time for us to enjoy one of our favorite games.

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
I did use quotation marks since i was not able to find better word at a time since english is not my main language, you are picking holes in what i said. Also i am not craping at anyone if anything i was defending fantranslators that were attacked here stating that no attacks should be directed at them since they are not oficialy associated with the project and saying that it's author responsibility not theirs, since you said they are not part of team. Also can we stop with this whole "You are not patron so be silent"? We are on discussion forum after all.

P.S. What's with this colouring of your text? Only makes it harder to read.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes