Keltic67

Apr 9, 2019
Who is the next girl inline for the Signatures in Bastards Girls R not the non r version and when i have carol and elena i have the carwash the diamond bar pass
. plus the slave defender but no new girl for her signature yet

Sidbry

Apr 15, 2018
When I try to go to the cementary for the delivery quest I cannot enter. I get a message that "Red is too tired to fight, I must take her to the hospital."

I do not have Red because I cannot get into the cementary.
Nevermind I fixed it myself. After looking at the cemetary scripts it doesn't seem that the intro status is being properly set to do the quest. So I just set the EventCemen = 1 which allowed me to start the intro scene.

Last edited:

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
When I try to go to the cementary for the delivery quest I cannot enter. I get a message that "Red is too tired to fight, I must take her to the hospital."

I do not have Red because I cannot get into the cementary.
Nevermind I fixed it myself. After looking at the cemetary scripts it doesn't seem that the intro status is being properly set to do the quest. So I just set the EventCemen = 1 which allowed me to start the intro scene.
how did you find red? anytime i go to the cemetery i can't enter and she is no where to be found

Reactions: Javanese

Keltic67

Apr 9, 2019
Who is the next girl inline for the Signatures in Bastards Girls R not the non r version and when i have Elena and Carol i have the Carwash the diamond bar pass
. plus the slave defender but no new girl for her signature yet plus Miranda will show up at the Car wash but nothing happens after that she is not in the office when the sence go backs to the office

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes