Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
Shame this dev wasted his time on R, was expecting it to be a whole new game but finally played the non R version and it's 90% the same story, renders and all, R just has some added stuff and characters inbetween and not as far into the story yet... don't see how you couldn't just add this extra stuff in the normal version, unless you really suck at using Renpy

webber045

Apr 24, 2019
Somebody have the real Walkthrough for the game? The one in the main page is the walkthough for the old bastard girls, and the events dont happen in similar way. Plus, with this game, if you fuck up somepart, that save is forever ruined because you wont be able to complete the following missions.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Somebody have the real Walkthrough for the game? The one in the main page is the walkthough for the old bastard girls, and the events dont happen in similar way. Plus, with this game, if you fuck up somepart, that save is forever ruined because you wont be able to complete the following missions.
Sounds familiar....

Aqeel

May 16, 2018
Is there an updated walkthrough? I have gone through all the forest in search for the compass and reach a gate but there are no options when I get there. The secondary quest says to go to the school park but there is nothing there.
I am also stuck at Elena. She is on 3rd floor of the library and I have to get the book from Carol but when I talk to Carol, there is no option to get the book? Do I have to get my knowledge to 3000 before I can do that?

webber045

Apr 24, 2019
Is there an updated walkthrough? I have gone through all the forest in search for the compass and reach a gate but there are no options when I get there. The secondary quest says to go to the school park but there is nothing there.
I am also stuck at Elena. She is on 3rd floor of the library and I have to get the book from Carol but when I talk to Carol, there is no option to get the book? Do I have to get my knowledge to 3000 before I can do that?
Good man, please share the rescue. I didn't even get to this stage because I lost my quests 3 times the quests broke...

WORTIGER

Sep 4, 2017
please can someone help me? I'm stuck with the mission that asks to deliver supplies to the white crow's tavern and in addition I don't understand how to find Red
P.S. with elena i already went camping and carol has already had an accident with the motorbike and i bought karla

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Am I the only one where the saves from the previous version simply do not start? There is no error, they just do not load.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes