Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
A few complaints about strip pole fyi this is not the full release for this update you see the game title has an A next to it that means it's still an Alpha build B means Beta Build so in other words this is not the finished product the game got leaked here and the Dev was pissed we may or may not get the finished product just so you know. One last advice if you ever have a question and it hasn't been answered try going a few pages backwards most likely someone probably asked that same question your asking and it's been answered several times it'll save you some frustration.
Imagine thinking the dev won't give out a finished product because of a leak, sounds good for this patreon supporters that won't get the finished product then lol. If they get it we will get it too, that's how it works

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I am using the newest version and it’s still having issues and I am not complaining I am just asking for help just incase people think am being a pain
From your screenshots it seems you're playing Fix2. Fix3 is linked a couple of pages back, it might be resolved in that but I'm not sure. Worth giving it a try at least.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
First I would like to thank you for replaying and second may I ask where I do I get the proper version for this game is it free or do I need to pay
You have to wait until we get the update we may or may not get it depends on the Dev he was mad because this copy got leaked.

viper_wizard

Jul 1, 2020
How exactly should we "give a crap" on here, especially when people don't play on the latest release?
Magically make missing files appear?
Have psychic abilities and foresee what the creator intended to write to fix label typos?

This is not an official support forum and people do not owe you nothing at all.
Seriously, some people should stop taking for granted all those niceties provided here, like mods/ports/etc.
asking for help with the code because something here is what everyone is doing for cheats for saves or getting bugfixs for the game that why people are here for and looking at this where missing files ie; _renpysteam and gldraw module that not there to run the game is that all i have been asking where to go fix it or point to someone that does know

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
asking for help with the code because something here is what everyone is doing for cheats for saves or getting bugfixs for the game that why people are here for and looking at this where missing files ie; _renpysteam and gldraw module that not there to run the game is that all i have been asking where to go fix it or point to someone that does know
True, and if you get no answers it means that the issue is rare or no-one knows how to fix it. Or even that your post went unnoticed.
Your android error is a JVM heap exception, which means your device runs out of memory. Not much anyone can do.

The _renpystream and gldraw modules are internal Python modules for RenPy which fail to initialize. Again, not something someone can provide a link for. Could be due to missing/outdated drivers or missing DirectX drivers, or outdated hardware.

Reactions: yoyomistro

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
is there a mod or something that can let me cheat, so i can get through the fucking grinds faster??
Go back to the front page read the mod carefully while using it certain things should not be used because their quest related and you may corrupt 10hr game save, your safest bet is money cheat and if you want to upgrade girls you've already acquired don't go past level 10 using cheat same could be said with reputation, intelligence and so on cheats don't go past 2500 the rest grind for it had a mission I need 3000 rep I believe and cheated the entire thing and the game would not recognize if I achieved the goal so I load a previous save did 2500 and grind the rest and I was safe you can probably do same thing for other missions that require a certain amount of character upgrades cheat 500 below requirement then grind the rest. Never forget always make a back save whenever using cheats incase something goes wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: MercuriusORG

Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
What is the photo place on the map for? I never found a quest for it in 1.5 and still see no quest for it

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
What is the photo place on the map for? I never found a quest for it in 1.5 and still see no quest for it
If you click icon and it does not allow you to enter you either haven't met requirements or it has not been implemented in the game as a quest as of yet wait for updates and the in game quest log is pretty helpful some events you will find on your own because their random or a certain amount of in game days has to be passed.

Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
If you click icon and it does not allow you to enter you either haven't met requirements or it has not been implemented in the game as a quest as of yet wait for updates and the in game quest log is pretty helpful some events you will find on your own because their random or a certain amount of in game days has to be passed.
Doesn't let me enter in 1.5 or even now, nothing for it in my quests, not even sure it's in the game, it's in the non R version as a quest, guess it's not in the game yet, not sure why he added the icon though in the update before last

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes