darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Bastard Girls R [v1.6A] [Leocid2] - Original Size: 2.44GB

Compressed version for PC (977MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
how do you get the car washed, I have the gym the three slaves and all the miss pluss and nothing

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Good game, but the game atmosphere immediately flattens that fucking energy / food need. I wonder if I wouldn’t use mods I certainly wouldn’t play at all, but even if I use mods, it’s still annoying with that need for energy. I don’t bother to play when you constantly have to be raising it and it’s a completely useless feature. When will that completely useless feature be removed from the game? Pretty shy guess that no one values that feature. Or have you ever said while playing "wonderful while I lost consciousness when there is no energy and nice again when a new day starts".

Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
So this big 7 months update was a car wash with no sexy or any scene of them washing the car lol, the slave system with no sex or anything and no other story progression.. ok

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So this big 7 months update was a car wash with no sexy or any scene of them washing the car lol, the slave system with no sex or anything and no other story progression.. ok
its just a small part of the update ... it been leaked before it was completed fully

odtoy67

Jan 12, 2018
i do not mind some grinding but this is getting old i have Sophie to level 17 just repeating the spider quest and i see no return for the Fame
is there any way to see your fame score?

RAYANH

Jul 7, 2020
Bastard Girls R [v1.6A] [Leocid2] - Original Size: 2.44GB

Compressed version for PC (977MB): MEGA -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
thank u brother

Reactions: darkslayer5

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Good game, but the game atmosphere immediately flattens that fucking energy / food need. I wonder if I wouldn’t use mods I certainly wouldn’t play at all, but even if I use mods, it’s still annoying with that need for energy. I don’t bother to play when you constantly have to be raising it and it’s a completely useless feature. When will that completely useless feature be removed from the game? Pretty shy guess that no one values that feature. Or have you ever said while playing "wonderful while I lost consciousness when there is no energy and nice again when a new day starts".
It wasn't to much of an issue till this update you basically have to pamper every girl continuously this whole new setup will definitely make the game extremely grindy and take it from someone who keeps up with Foot of the Mountain. The first iteration of this game was great their was always plenty to do but now this new version has turned it into a grind fest and the Dev is just getting started pamper 2 slaves constantly may not be a tremendous task but when you has all the slaves and I'm speculating but perhaps if you can't keep them happy you lose them and or you lose a major amout of reputation which is already a pain to obtain this game will definitely turn into The Promise with no clear direction and become boring and I've been playing it for almost 2yrs sad to see it turn into this. You need to eat, energy for car, reputation, grades up, maintain good relationships with slaves atleast that's not the case for the house girls but boy to much to do not fun enough.

Reactions: Qoo-Rilla and ordos

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Well someone said it was leaked early so im sure we will get more stuff in some time soon
Don't get your hopes up the Dev or someone who works with the Dev was raging here about the leaks and said they won't share it here so unless it get leaked here constantly we this might actually be our last ride

Reactions: michael1984

UnlimitedFantasy

Aug 16, 2018
I need bit of help. I tried to find an asnwer true Surch but couldnt.

Does someone know where to find Selene...........this is what i need to do after i gave the 50 Glass !

Or is the quest not added yet ?

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
I need bit of help. I tried to find an asnwer true Surch but couldnt.

Does someone know where to find Selene...........this is what i need to do after i gave the 50 Glass !

Or is the quest not added yet ?
this quest was not in game at 1.5b now its not in game also

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes