Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
seems like its just a more "polished" version of an update that adds no value to the game ^^ so don´t bother with mediafire

Chris_Vader

Nov 6, 2019
Seriously how much time do you have guys? Game looks good and all, but seriously without a walkthrough you cant play this game. And in my opnion a game where you need a walkthrough to play "correctly" isn't a good game.

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
Seriously how much time do you have guys? Game looks good and all, but seriously without a walkthrough you cant play this game. And in my opnion a game where you need a walkthrough to play "correctly" isn't a good game.
i guess you are new to this game ? .. we do not have more time than you .. we cheat ^^ without cheating you are constantly save spamming coz RNG will kill your progress xD

• Haha
Reactions: Almighty

Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
People crying that this is the unfinished version that's why it's garbage... Patreons got fix3, we got fix2 now we have fix3 also, same content just more "bug fixes"

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
I have an error when i click the poledance icon in the school. Someone know why it happens?
Also how do i install/use the cheat mods?

ChrisJohn85

Mar 31, 2019
Yay my lastest save wont load and i didnt even cheat on it (y) (y) .
I feel with you, have the same problem.
Used his version on discord, used never a cheat mode... save game doesn't load.
And there is no solution in sight,... only his favorite sentence: Don't use F95 version :rolleyes:

ChrisJohn85

Mar 31, 2019
Someone posted a save in the last few hours, try that
Yeah, that save works but that's still not the same. :whistle:
I mean why should I bother myself (in a grindy game) when it's for the cat. :unsure:

Maybe I have to wait,... and then when the game progressed i start a new fresh one.

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
I need help when ever walking through the school, they have stripper pole Icon I click it and this pops ups. H Screenshot (21).png ow do I fix it?

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes