Kunj bihari

Nov 2, 2018
please provide apk compressed port i like this game but there is not any apk port on mine page please someone provide apk port

MagicMoelli0814

Oct 18, 2018
This game is still rubbish, still buggy, still almost unplayable. Your first version of bastard girls was even better than this. And that one wasn't really good! (n) No matter with what kind of excuses you're coming up with. I waited up your development on this game and i admit, that you made some things better. The ingame navigation has been advanced compared to your older versions of the game. But that's it! Your work is still not worthy for patronage. And as far as i can see: It won't get better! The average rating two of five stars is way too high! Don't waste your time in further programming this crap and start over with an enhanced concept of programming. You'll make yourself even more ridiculous with this if you keep up on this! Compared to other devs, who presented this game here, you're on a complete wrong way. So i stick to my advice to others: Do not spend money on this. And don't give this game a patronage! (n)(n)(n):poop::poop::poop:

jack_cuervo

Nov 6, 2019
This game is still rubbish, still buggy, still almost unplayable. Your first version of bastard girls was even better than this. And that one wasn't really good! (n) No matter with what kind of excuses you're coming up with. I waited up your development on this game and i admit, that you made some things better. The ingame navigation has been advanced compared to your older versions of the game. But that's it! Your work is still not worthy for patronage. And as far as i can see: It won't get better! The average rating two of five stars is way too high! Don't waste your time in further programming this crap and start over with an enhanced concept of programming. You'll make yourself even more ridiculous with this if you keep up on this! Compared to other devs, who presented this game here, you're on a complete wrong way. So i stick to my advice to others: Do not spend money on this. And don't give this game a patronage! (n)(n)(n):poop::poop::poop:
Ok boomer

• Angry
Reactions: FideoKojima

viper_wizard

Jul 1, 2020
it is going to be 7 months of bugfixs when no one can help with or fix missing files it like people dont give a c*** on here ask more than once about missing files and still nothing

Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
Cause I really like this game but I can’t do anything I can’t find the principal can’t buy any thing and can’t talk to everyone so any help would be greatly appreciated

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
it is going to be 7 months of bugfixs when no one can help with or fix missing files it like people dont give a c*** on here ask more than once about missing files and still nothing
How exactly should we "give a crap" on here, especially when people don't play on the latest release?
Magically make missing files appear?
Have psychic abilities and foresee what the creator intended to write to fix label typos?

This is not an official support forum and people do not owe you nothing at all.
Seriously, some people should stop taking for granted all those niceties provided here, like mods/ports/etc.

Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
I am using the newest version and it’s still having issues and I am not complaining I am just asking for help just incase people think am being a pain

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Cause I really like this game but I can’t do anything I can’t find the principal can’t buy any thing and can’t talk to everyone so any help would be greatly appreciated
A few complaints about strip pole fyi this is not the full release for this update you see the game title has an A next to it that means it's still an Alpha build B means Beta Build so in other words this is not the finished product the game got leaked here and the Dev was pissed we may or may not get the finished product just so you know. One last advice if you ever have a question and it hasn't been answered try going a few pages backwards most likely someone probably asked that same question your asking and it's been answered several times it'll save you some frustration.

Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
A few complaints about strip pole fyi this is not the full release for this update you see the game title has an A next to it that means it's still an Alpha build B means Beta Build so in other words this is not the finished product the game got leaked here and the Dev was pissed we may or may not get the finished product just so you know. One last advice if you ever have a question and it hasn't been answered try going a few pages backwards most likely someone probably asked that same question your asking and it's been answered several times it'll save you some frustration.
First I would like to thank you for replaying and second may I ask where I do I get the proper version for this game is it free or do I need to pay

Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
Good 7 months update of 10 minutes of new content and the slave scenes taking your slave to the pool etc is 1 render for each girl walking to the pool :ROFLMAO:

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes