yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I haven't tried they new update yet, but If you guys are having trouble with label jumps, I would recommend going to an open map, like the bedroom or the main plaza, hitting Shift + D, and pressing Reload game, or just hitting Shift + R directly. Then make a new save, and load it. That should allow your old saves to update with any new variables and label jumps that have been added. If that doesn't work, I'll take a look once the full update is released and I'll put out a bug fix here with any changes I make. I can't be bothered to do it for this update though since it really doesn't have any content.

You have to wait until we get the update we may or may not get it depends on the Dev he was mad because this copy got leaked.
The only way that happens is if doesn't release it to his patrons, and that would be cutting off his nose to spite his face, either that or put in some sort of online verification but he probably doesn't have the skills to do that himself or the resources to hire someone to do it, and that would just delay the update even further and it would get cracked in no time anyway so he'd just be wasting his time and money and upsetting his patrons. Please don't fearmonger here it's not gonna convince anyone who understands anything about scripting or coding and is just gonna scare away potential supporters if they think someone who doesn't update often is gonna be petty as well.

Reactions: Ruffuss

Gyron

Mar 3, 2017
I try to enter grave yard area but it keeps saying Red needs to go to hospital, even though I haven't met her yet. Anyone know whats up?

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
right now I am trying to get the book from carol but it just does not work, she does not give it to me. Do I need to save the librarian from the cave before, or do I need to progress in carol story before going throught with Elena story.

Alucard1666

Mar 10, 2018
hi,

can we have a reduction in movement cost. I faint hall the time from hunger and the cafeteria don't allow a second meal at school.

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
hi,

can we have a reduction in movement cost. I faint hall the time from hunger and the cafeteria don't allow a second meal at school.
Use Cheatmod ... for infinite energy/hunger/money ect .. the only purpose of this stat/rng system is to grind .. so you won´t miss any scenes by cheating

wolfwelp

Oct 28, 2017
I have fixed 3 already, for whatever reason It won't let me in the pizza place. I don't know if it cut scene doing this or just bad glitch.
i had the same problem the cheat-mods have some problems there make sure you have them not used in the save file then try again. if it persits a fresh start was working also for me,

Last edited:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
None of my saves of the previous version loads. I am always thrown back to the game menu when I try to load it. Only older saves work. Am I the only one with this bug? I am using fix3 - obviously not enough bugs have been fixed...

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
I deleted the game a while ago because it was buggy as hell and the new button navigation was crap. I tried the latest update hoping the issues was fixed, it was not, if any thing it got worse. STOP using the f-ing button navigation it is crap. and again the game crashes for no apparent reason. The original was good (not grate) but incomplete, what the hell is this supposed to be? DEV stop, do it right or do not do it at all!

RAYANH

Jul 7, 2020
What bug please ? you already download the game fix ? if I found other bugs that are not in the bugfix, mention the bugs and I fix them.
Map bug. i can't go to 3 places in map while my quest asks me to go there

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
hey guys i am getting this error somebody help??
same error also showing for the next scene with image senala2
and i cant go to the washrooms in school there also same error
it is not even showing options "ignore"
some help here please..
Screenshot from 2020-07-07 20-52-28.png

Reactions: Carlvanan

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Somebody have the real Walkthrough for the game? The one in the main page is the walkthough for the old bastard girls, and the events dont happen in similar way. Plus, with this game, if you fuck up somepart, that save is forever ruined because you wont be able to complete the following missions.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes