Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
I know I'm going to sound cynical here, but...
If the uploader could let the Dev know a few criticisms that would be cool.

First, the mini games added are annoyingly tedious for something that doesn't even add any value to the overall game play (i.e. the shower and bedroom peeping games). And passing out due to hunger instead of the day just passing normally is just dumb. In fact they are not even needed... much like the original game, which never had it.

Second, the quest board almost never shows what quest you need to accomplish once you activate a quest. And when one does show up, it only in Spanish. even if you change it to one of the other languages.

Third, it is a great game with a great premise... but instead of restarting and added unneeded mini games, he should've just finished what he already started. Outside of a few bugs, there was nothing really wrong with the original product that he started with. In fact it was almost perfect!The only thing that would've made the original game better (outside of finishing it) is if you were able to choose the type or protag you started with.

If anything, this game should have been a part 2 instead of a complete overhaul of the original... minus the unneeded mini games.

Last edited:

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
could u maybe give me a save file?
i dont know if i have on that way back... but i just thought of something... have you already talked to freya? shes the one whos gonna tell you that you need to buy potions... after that Karmen should appear...

Salaraki

Jan 15, 2018
what's the variable for the bikini? I spend 50k in this fucking lucky box and get one but she still asked me to get one...

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guy who can tell with who I can have relathinship and quests. Because right now I have only quest for elena and thats all and what about other girls?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
If you can't increte to Principal Valeria's office, it's because you haven't spoken or visited everyone. Case example of Ruby, who is in the hallway near the library, she appears or disappears, but if she appears in the hallway, No Carol will appear at the back of the library. Also visit all the icons of the school. Once all this is done, you will be able to enter Director Valeria's office.
Hmm, so if the first quest requires you to speak with everyone at the school, WTF do you have the people you're talking to MOVE AROUND randomly? Or at worst, make it exclusionary? That's just piss poor game design dude, and here's why. I have not played the game before but have spent 5 in game days clicking the same GD doors and visiting places trying to advance. YOU, as a dev have made the game stupidly over-complicated because of some random-ass moving people the player is supposed to talk to.

So for the first quest (the one that will make or break the game for players) either: 1) have it complete when you visit all the places and have the people set in specific places, or 2) have them randomized but in the same general spots most of the time and for Jebus sake have them glow or something when they are clickable.

Right now all the people you can talk to do not make the 'selectable sound' when you mouse over, and wasting real-life time trying to pixel hunt and click every dang thing on the screen, on TOP OF the 'brilliant' decision to have low food score and lose energy while pointlessly moving around to complete the first quest, does not make your game appealing.

You do realize that 'game grind' does not equal 'play time' right? Play time is when you're actively working through the game using logic and figuring it out and making progress, randomness and having to repeat the same crap over and over, is repetitiveness, not progress. You do realize people can cheat to get around all your supposed 'play time' grindy BS, right? Or just unren the damn thing, and look at the pics when you piss them off with dumb design choices that make the game so unfun to try to play legit?

Reactions: Knox_xx

Kazatti

Oct 6, 2018
I'm not sure if I'm the only one but when I added the bug fix I no longer was able to play the game in English

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
more points for food in the cafeteria and pizzeria without penalty

menu 1
food 220
labia 10

menu 2
food 250
strong 10

menu 3