Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
They said this update was huge that's why it took 7 months? all it had was a car wash and no erotic scenes and you couldn't even see them wash the car after lol wtf

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Very unrealistic game, because the MC isn't in prison jet.
But to be honest, I can't play it, because the MC is not white. I never play a game if I can't play as a white male.
This post has no relevance to the gameplay at all! There are numerous game's out their with "White" protagonists So play those! Don't just come here drop the Racist Bomb Uncool man!

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Following the development of this game is a really frustrating experience. I think I came upon it when it was version 1.3 and the game's barely moved forward since then.
The chicks are the right kind of bimbo but the game just throws a few dozen of them at you and then nothing happens. The dev seems to be completely out of his element.

Reactions: likeWhatever

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Following the development of this game is a really frustrating experience. I think I came upon it when it was version 1.3 and the game's barely moved forward since then.
The chicks are the right kind of bimbo but the game just throws a few dozen of them at you and then nothing happens. The dev seems to be completely out of his element.
It's that sanbox, open world experience.
He should just turn it into a VN game where there's nothing but clicking and less and less frustration.

Reactions: \EGOIST

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys please can somebody take new update from here
And out it on Mega or torrent because its very long to download

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I keep wanting to give this chances...but so lost...No clue how to progress anything anymore. :( I seem to be stuck.

Might just start over.

Reactions: House Of Black
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes