Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so the old version of the game still better than this? or have this catch up to the old one yet?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
So update here is how you get all new quest

Mary the mechanic
1: to trigger her new quest go to gas station let the scenes play.
2: after that next day go to your car wash and use the option to do maintenance mary will come and after that talk to her when she is in the chair let the scene play.
3: again go back to the gas station and let the new scene play.
4: go back to the car washyou need to have 30k cash btw and repeat what you did in step 2 let the scene play.
5: go to the mall and let the scene play enjoy after that is just buy her what she ask for and thats it you can have sex with her at work and at you house.

New Slave Jaye

1: you meet her first time when she's been bullying in the school and you save her.
2: after that go and talk to Elisa in school at the usual spot.
3: next day in school go to the garden save Jaye again.
4: go and talk to lady Victoria about Jaye.
5: talk to Morgana she is the warrior in the first floor of lady Victoria building far right have the money to buy Jaye.
6: Go back to your house let the scene play after this you can ahve sex with her like you other slaves buy her a swimsuit and enjoy.
So Jaya new slave but somebody write that we also gonna have one new girlfriend and who she is?

VossJck

Dec 31, 2019
Yeah, I stopped after eating my lunch and then visiting 2 rooms and being told I fainted from hunger. Yeah .. fun game.

TylerJ

Sep 26, 2017
This game was dead right when he decided to "remake" the game, it's 95% the same game just slowly added the same stuff again, same renders and all just with a few new things added in, plus a lot of annoying things.
Can't wait till he adds that mess of a maze I mean mansion to this version lol
Would have thought he would have used the opportunity to restart from the ground up to fix the bugs.... Maybe one day a talented modder could fix the game. Maybe this dev would have been better suited to a more visual novel styled game.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Yeah, I stopped after eating my lunch and then visiting 2 rooms and being told I fainted from hunger. Yeah .. fun game.

This!!! Jesus Fucking Christ the energy mechanic in this game is ridiculously stupid. It feels like a fucking mobile game where you have to buy coins to keep playing. The real problem with this game is there is just too much to complain about. The energy system is stupid, the management system with the slaves is stupid, and it is too goddamn hard to earn money and keep that money when you have to buy food every other fucking hour to keep from passing out from the exhaustion of going through an average day.

Reactions: VossJck

Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
Would have thought he would have used the opportunity to restart from the ground up to fix the bugs.... Maybe one day a talented modder could fix the game. Maybe this dev would have been better suited to a more visual novel styled game.
Yeah if his other skills were as good as his character models and poses the game would be great

Reactions: Darkaura

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
So I've sent the Jaye shopping and the last time I've seen her....they were constantly mugged and now they are stressed and dirty. How the fuck do you fix this?

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
How are a 176 people playing this dumpster fire and thinking to themselves "yes this is fine, I want to pay for this"?

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes