markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Seem to be stuck on carol and elena. I talked to carol about the book for elena and when I talk to elena mc still needs the book from carol. Now When I talk to carol after all of the bj's she seems to be avoiding the mc....always says she needs to meet someone..blah blah blah. Her quest log says everything is complete...is there a hidden trigger for carols next quest?

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
4/5 Slave, well the 5th slave will be release later and who knows more could be added but I rather get more story or for the other maps to be active.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
This!!! Jesus Fucking Christ the energy mechanic in this game is ridiculously stupid. It feels like a fucking mobile game where you have to buy coins to keep playing. The real problem with this game is there is just too much to complain about. The energy system is stupid, the management system with the slaves is stupid, and it is too goddamn hard to earn money and keep that money when you have to buy food every other fucking hour to keep from passing out from the exhaustion of going through an average day.
which is precisely why I still use the cheat mod. sure its missing some stuff but the important things like energy, money, and food are still useful. So far I'm pretty much done with all of the content and haven't encountered any errors.
The slave system does indeed suck though.

k66966

Jun 5, 2017
cant find the New Slave Jaye.
everytime I find the bully in school is Kyo and the girl who got bullied is called Chica...
where is this Jaye, anyone know where to look for?

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes