Peserval

Compressor
May 3, 2017
Bastard Girls R [v1.6B] compressed*

*This is unofficial version, compression lowers quality of Images/Audio/Video and can potentially break the game

Last edited:

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
Got a hard crash on the Katerina pussy eating event after getting caught 5 times or whatever.
See attachment.
Love the game!, so thank you dev.
knowledge is totally busted. constantly reset whether cheating or not. Once I cheated it to 3k, it stayed for a few days, then went -15

Renpy cheats I've found are:
Dinero = x for money
Fuerza = x for strength
Rep = x for fame
Pop = x for popularity
Estudio = x for Knowledge
Comida = x for food (have to repeat every day)

please read the post on enabling the renpy console before posting some dumb shit I wont reply to.
https://f95zone.to/threads/enabling-console-in-renpy-games.39725/

Found the bug. is at least 2 instances in "KaterinaCazaEsc.rpy" where a capital K was used instead of k & it fubared the whole mess.

Last edited:
Reactions: blebleble

CrankyChart

Sep 22, 2019
im confused with the walkthrough says ttheres a prolog but there isnt have the stuff on the walkthrough isnt in my game

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
So my normal process for a game, before looking at walkthroughs or downloading mods, is to just play it. Load it up, play through it once usually picking what sounds best to me. If I get a bad ending I read a walkthrough or install a mod then play again.

This game? Load it up, walk around school, pass out and lose 100 strength (wtf), try again, pass out again, realize strength loss is permanent (wtf?!?). Delete game.

DaDUde

Jul 16, 2017
So my normal process for a game, before looking at walkthroughs or downloading mods, is to just play it. Load it up, play through it once usually picking what sounds best to me. If I get a bad ending I read a walkthrough or install a mod then play again.

This game? Load it up, walk around school, pass out and lose 100 strength (wtf). Delete game.
It's very good fap material if you decide to heavily cheat and enjoy the boobies.

RonnyBoy19

Feb 15, 2018
I can't repair my car wash, because the things I buy, don't appear in my bag. In the Quest, it says come back in five days and it's not work.

silencekman

Jan 14, 2018
이 겜은 여타 자기만족에 빠져서 콘텐츠만 졸라게 만들 뿐 정작 게이머들이 그 콘텐츠의 반도 접근 못하게 만든 새디스트 병신 공돌이 개발자가
만든 겜이다

워크쓰루는 부정확하여 오히려 겜 진행을 더 꼬이게 하고, 일련의 힌트도 없다

뷩신 겜 개발자의 자기만족에 빠진 세컨드 해피니스나 슈퍼파워드 같은 멍청한 겜들 중의 하나일 뿐

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
이 겜은 여타 자기만족에 빠져서 콘텐츠만 졸라게 만들 뿐 정작 게이머들이 그 콘텐츠의 반도 접근 못하게 만든 새디스트 병신 공돌이 개발자가
만든 겜이다

워크쓰루는 부정확하여 오히려 겜 진행을 더 꼬이게 하고, 일련의 힌트도 없다

뷩신 겜 개발자의 자기만족에 빠진 세컨드 해피니스나 슈퍼파워드 같은 멍청한 겜들 중의 하나일 뿐
Google translate says:
This game is a sadist idiot Gongdol-i developer who has fallen into other self-satisfaction and made only the content squeezed, but prevented gamers from accessing half of the content. It is a game made

The walk-through is inaccurate, making the game progress more tangled, and there is no set of hints.

It's just one of the stupid games like Second Happiness or Super Power, who fell in the self-satisfaction of a new game developer.

Reactions: zoe_meat

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Leonora’s visits
Important: Finish Lilith’s questline part II, before you finish Leonora’s questline. Do NOT finish Lilith’s questline part III, until you finish Olivia’s quest!
Requirements: The Ceremony
- A few days after the ceremony, Leonora and Regina will visit you.
(from the walkthrough) That never ever happened and I can't find anything with the search function in this thread. I have so many hours in this game and can't continue. Or is there something magical that triggers this?

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes