CrankyChart

Sep 22, 2019

(from the walkthrough) That never ever happened and I can't find anything with the search function in this thread. I have so many hours in this game and can't continue. Or is there something magical that triggers this?
wrong walkthrough thats an old one for thje origianl ggame the 1.2 walkthrough is for the remake

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Wouldn't mind more Alfhild content. The one I want to see content with the most is lilith...been waiting for a long time for content with her:(

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
It is not autosaving. Can anyone help? Also when Sophie takes mc for talking about the ceremony while talking to Franchesca I got an error but never got an option to ignore or anything like that. What to do? View attachment traceback.txt

I am attaching the traceback file

Last edited:

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
I did the carwash, I did the first part of mary by talking to her at the gas station but when I go to the carwash now the only option is elisa and says shes not in the office when I click, cant do anything else
bro when you go to the school go and talk Elisa and tell her to be in the carwash them do what i said in number 2 of the mary guide hope that helps

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
is the Monster attacking Sumy still unbeatable without cheats
sure....just level up sophie until you can beat it. Cheating is easier and not time consuming like level grinding ofcourse. I got bored with that grind and just boosted to level 30 with 20k hp.

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
Allright guys i have complete the game with current content without cheating(from beginning again). First the food and energy system is going much more cruel as by 1.5. At the end i lost always alot of money and fame. Thats really piss me on. I think that the developer never really test his own ressource management and slave system. The Defend Slave to keep them work and to have her clean and happy is not possible. The other slaves are now going shopping and never return so that i cannot let them work at carwash.

My last current Walkthrough is allready the same just the food lost is now much more higher in cave and on the map. The Slave Managment System is absolutly bullshit. Ressource Management are cruel. Fame or Moneydrop are going extreme by the end with all this bad results every day... .

The good thing is that the bugs on the questside are now a little bit less. At the moment the game only exist to do always the same farming shit every day. Nothing can be set as automatic or a better control over the slave system. The Slave are only some plots and then they are useless. The only "working" mechanic is the gym. There i must be only 1 time each week for setting advertising... .

If that game continue with that bullshit system where you must click every single part alone, no automatic system and that bullshit of slavesystem, Ressource Management and only money and fame farming, the developer will really waste the game completly. There will no help him to bring new "character" into the game for some scenes, to let the game be alive.

DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
Allright guys i have complete the game with current content without cheating(from beginning again). First the food and energy system is going much more cruel as by 1.5. At the end i lost always alot of money and fame. Thats really piss me on. I think that the developer never really test his own ressource management and slave system. The Defend Slave to keep them work and to have her clean and happy is not possible. The other slaves are now going shopping and never return so that i cannot let them work at carwash.

My last current Walkthrough is allready the same just the food lost is now much more higher in cave and on the map. The Slave Managment System is absolutly bullshit. Ressource Management are cruel. Fame or Moneydrop are going extreme by the end with all this bad results every day... .

The good thing is that the bugs on the questside are now a little bit less. At the moment the game only exist to do always the same farming shit every day. Nothing can be set as automatic or a better control over the slave system. The Slave are only some plots and then they are useless. The only "working" mechanic is the gym. There i must be only 1 time each week for setting advertising... .

If that game continue with that bullshit system where you must click every single part alone, no automatic system and that bullshit of slavesystem, Ressource Management and only money and fame farming, the developer will really waste the game completly. There will no help him to bring new "character" into the game for some scenes, to let the game be alive.
I do not have the energy to even complete the updates anymore and I am sorry for throwing shade but the normal Bastard Girls was already a mess and not a good game gameplay wise. The generell setting was interesting and fun and it was hot so I thought the remake would take care of all that and revamp stuff like the movement system. Instead, and I am observing that with every update, while bugs get fixed the gameplay systems get worse and more redundant with each update. So it pains me to say that the non reworked version of this is actually better, content AND gameplay wise.

TL;DR 100% agree with Thunderbolt please think about and test what you put in your game

Last edited:

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
I'm telling you right now if you remove the movement and energy penalties you'd probably get a full star improvement on your rating.
That will not work only. You must click every time to command your defend slave and let there take shower and relax etc. For example do you know how much time it need to farm fame? 5 Spider = 50 fame. At cemetry you can get it easierly but you loose strength for it. For enter the bar at beach you loose fame. The explaination for that by Victoria is absolutly nonsense. One mechanic is also really stupid that you get negativ or positiv results after your class. At the beginning of the game you can get loose -5000 money at the second day. FOR WHAT?!

To upgrade your membercard for the beach bar you need a lot of spiderquest to do....

Every single thing in that game must be done by clicking every step by your side. You have a phone just for information, not to inform your slaves or girls. You cannot really automatic manage the slave content. For example if you want to let your defend slave relax + clean herself she must be at home, the result is that you can loose -200 money and "FAME"(4x Spiderquest) by destroying the gym. The money is not the problem but you always be fucked. The only way is to manualy safe and load at the correct point. You have no quicksave. I must be every day talk to elain to say her what is to do... . You lost -8/-10 food reserve for just moving every single step in the area. The school must be a kind of interdimensional way system where you must run 5 hourse to arrive the next 100m. Every monday i must complete select the slave to get there beauty treatment.... One Slave is missing. I see the beauty training and lost game time. So i can just visit the gym and refresh the advertise and claiming money for gym at tuesday after school. I just pay money and money for the characters to see some scenes.
I have a new girlfriend as mechanic but i must pay her now for repairing service at my carwash?

Food reserve can be refilled one time at cantine or by full stations. At school the food got negativ results. (WHAT??)
I dont know how much spiderquest i had done to upgrade the beach bar membership. The result i must pay for the visit 100 fame. Because iam a member now... but not really?!. good i get more 100 money if my slaves are working there... wow that was a good step to do so much spiderquest to get the upgrade to platin.

And now the one thing thats piss me on that the new game exist. If i move to an area i loose energy for the car. Well okay... now i enter a building like the governent building. To move to the Character for the quests (Spiderquest) i lost foodresverse and to go out too if i count correct in this release you loose more then 60 food just to refresh the quest. WHAT?!
When i leave just the building i lost again -40 engery for car. Its logical because if i leave the building i get into to car drive 2 times in a circle around the building get out and then i can change the map or if i say no i want stay there i lost -40 engery again.

He bound the mechanic in the picture load. So everytime the scene switch the game reduce the ressources. So and now the driving mechanic as its self. The Car must need fuel or energy?! If its need energy why i cant load it at home? Wrong plugin device?

That is the reason why i think that the developer self didnt play his own game. If he would really play his own game he would see how stupid the mechanic system is.

..... Something i forgot.

The fighting system. Higher level sophie get more hp and do more dmg. Okay but how could it be that if she is lvl 28 and fail hitting the spider 8-9 times in a row. The spider is onehit.....
Second skill for mana completly bugged sometimes i cannot skip the animation because its reset the result, well good if the hit failing again over again. But if your mana is empy ... well who cares just use the skills again.
HP drinks, absolute bullshit in fight. Because at the beginning on low level where you need it if you want move far into the cave spots, the enemys does do more dmg then the healpot could heal. Really nice, at lvl 10 i dont need any hp pots anymore. Because at that sophie got so much hp then i starve for food befor she would die by an enemy.
To raise her level up faster i had start since i explore the cave... to save by every step so that i get an enemy because my foodreserve goes down much faster now since 1.5b.
I must buy a pickaxe or shovel for every use. Because the rock or earth is so hard that broke it.

All of this makes the game to an extreme click intensive, save load mechanic system and you drive always the same. Governant refresh quest, fuelstation refill food and pickaxe or shovel then go into cave until your food is empty.....
You just do the same shit, day by day. Good in this version you get strength a little bit faster.... wow really?!

Last edited:

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Is it really though. Yes the renders are great, but the game has been out since Feb. 2017 and most the girls are not even interactable past talking to them the first time.
Of course you know my comment is based of the original majority of the girls we're interactable and we had the entire roster of girls as LI even with the bugs it was still good they were annoying af but still.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes