IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
can someone upload the new fix so studie don't reset and the game dosen`t crash at a certain point in the cloth store? thx

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
hello all,

i got the crash when i went through the mary line and was making the deal in the mall for her to be a model.
as to the other girl i haven't done her yet, but kyo is a total bitch you can fuck in the swimming pool shower every day if you so choose.

cavebear

aekseer

May 10, 2020
Ok, I don't understand. Somebody can tell me if this VN is getting updates or are just fixed versions? Thanks.

blebleble

Dec 8, 2018
then what should do?
maybe this will help
So update here is how you get all new quest

Mary the mechanic
1: to trigger her new quest go to gas station let the scenes play.
2: after that next day go to your car wash and use the option to do maintenance mary will come and after that talk to her when she is in the chair let the scene play.
3: again go back to the gas station and let the new scene play.
4: go back to the car washyou need to have 30k cash btw and repeat what you did in step 2 let the scene play.
5: go to the mall and let the scene play enjoy after that is just buy her what she ask for and thats it you can have sex with her at work and at you house.

New Slave Jaye

1: you meet her first time when she's been bullying in the school and you save her.
2: after that go and talk to Elisa in school at the usual spot.
3: next day in school go to the garden save Jaye again.
4: go and talk to lady Victoria about Jaye.
5: talk to Morgana she is the warrior in the first floor of lady Victoria building far right have the money to buy Jaye.
6: Go back to your house let the scene play after this you can ahve sex with her like you other slaves buy her a swimsuit and enjoy.

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
New Slave Jaye

1: you meet her first time when she's been bullying in the school and you save her.
2: after that go and talk to Elisa in school at the usual spot.
3: next day in school go to the garden save Jaye again.
4: go and talk to lady Victoria about Jaye.
5: talk to Morgana she is the warrior in the first floor of lady Victoria building far right have the money to buy Jaye.
6: Go back to your house let the scene play after this you can ahve sex with her like you other slaves buy her a swimsuit and enjoy.
blebleble
I bought Jaye off and introduced her to my other slaves, but still I don't see her anymore? Not at my house, not at school. If Eliza asks me for example if I want to send my slaves for a manicure, then I can only send the other two slaves and not Jaye?
I can't have sex with her either.

All
I heard about the vandalism in the gym and afterwards I talked to Sophie about private security.
She told me about the special people / slaves for it.
Can anyone tell me where I can get these special slaves for private security that Sophie told me about?

Elasstommer

Aug 15, 2017
I have to say I had some hope when this game restarted that it would be re-written to work better. The original had an engaging story and interesting characters, but it was badly translated and somewhat clunky. This new version seems to just be worse--less stuff makes sense, the new mechanics are screwed and it's buggier than a trash heap!

Reactions: VossJck

blebleble

Dec 8, 2018
blebleble
I bought Jaye off and introduced her to my other slaves, but still I don't see her anymore? Not at my house, not at school. If Eliza asks me for example if I want to send my slaves for a manicure, then I can only send the other two slaves and not Jaye?
I can't have sex with her either.

All
I heard about the vandalism in the gym and afterwards I talked to Sophie about private security.
She told me about the special people / slaves for it.
Can anyone tell me where I can get these special slaves for private security that Sophie told me about?
lol, i can't send her for a manicure too :ROFLMAO:
check Dining Room & Living Room at Home after school multiple times, just like Tanya & Vanessa she's spawn there too.

jaye at living room.png jaye at dining room.png

speak to Lady Victoria for special slave purchase/contract.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes