Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
1. thenks for your long walkthorugh, but Could you tell me where is white raven tavern??? I can't clear this fuxx Quest Bonus 5, because I don't know where is white raven tavern. NPC Show me cemetery, but When I click enter cemetery, my character said no.

2. and do you know how to cancel Slave's working?? they always go to shopping and come back night Not staying at home

3.sophie, elisa, willow, elena, slaves, carol, ocativa etc.... are they finish?? another shasha, olivia , etc... are they no more progress???
1. i dont know where you problem is did you complete download the new game and delete the old one?
2. The bug was given at the first release of 1.6 so i didnt test it yet if the bug is still alive. I can tell you that the next few days if i test the content again.
- Sophie got no content just the intro, ceremony and bedroom fuck at day.
- Elise got only the scene with rescue, new girlfriend and slave content. Working at carwash or be home.
- Willow got only the meet sceen in mall, the train option at gym and be home.
- Slaves..... well i dont want to write something about it... its just make me really angry.
- Carol & Elena Follow the Questdescription if you follow my guide there should be no stop
- Ocativa i dont know who it was but there is no content
- Shasha got no content
- Olivia is just the meeting fuck and the sceen about rebel state

The game is just exist for endless grinding to get some few scenes. The most of the sceens are just 1 times events that doesnt continue. Carol and Elena i have no idea if its going to be more usefully are "complete". You have her as girlfriend and that is all folk... . So if you are looking for that girls dont play the game you will no content or a deep relationsship system.

Reactions: martinlongbow

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for v1.5B+Cheat Mod :

Mega

MINIGAMES FIXED. JUST TOUCH ANYWHERE ON THE SCREEN WHEN THE WHITE DOT IS IN GREEN AREA.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway. Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:
You will update mod to new version? I wasnt played since 4-5 month and i will start again but it was so much grindy without mod as far i know :(

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
when i DL 1.6b fix 4 ..unpack the game, then why its at fix2 ????? wtf is this fake upload shit ? ...i downloadad it now from discord, unpacked it, and all is ok ...
why HERE we get fake uploads ?

blebleble

Dec 8, 2018
when i DL 1.6b fix 4 ..unpack the game, then why its at fix2 ????? wtf is this fake upload shit ? ...i downloadad it now from discord, unpacked it, and all is ok ...
why HERE we get fake uploads ?
you can ask OP / Moderator for that. they rarely get down here.

blebleble

Dec 8, 2018
[QUOTE = "Thunderbolt, 게시 : 4021465, 회원 : 49008"]
1. 문제가 어디인지 모르겠습니다. 새 게임 다운로드를 완료하고 이전 게임을 삭제 했습니까?
2. 버그는 1.6의 첫 번째 릴리스에서 제공되었으므로 버그가 아직 살아 있는지 아직 테스트하지 않았습니다. 콘텐츠를 다시 테스트하면 다음 며칠 동안 말씀 드릴 수 있습니다.
삼.
-소피는 하루에 소개, 의식 및 침실 섹스에만 만족하지 않았습니다.
-Elise는 구조, 새로운 여자 친구 및 노예 콘텐츠로 장면 만 얻었습니다. 세차장에서 일하거나 집에 있습니다.
-Willow는 쇼핑몰에서 만남, 체육관에서 기차 옵션을 얻었고 집에 있습니다.
-노예들 ..... 글쎄, 그것에 대해 뭔가 쓰고 싶지 않아요. 그저 나를 정말 화나게합니다.
-Carol & Elena 내 가이드를 따르시면 Questdescription을 따르십시오.
-Ocativa 나는 그것이 누군지 모르지만 내용이 없습니다
-Shasha는 콘텐츠가 없습니다.
-올리비아는 반군 국가에 대한 회의와 스카우트 일뿐입니다.

이 게임은 몇 가지 장면을 얻기 위해 끝없는 연마를 위해 존재합니다. 대부분의 sceens는 계속되지 않는 1 회 이벤트입니다. Carol과 Elena는 그것이 더 유용하게 될지 "완전한"지 모르겠습니다. 당신은 그녀를 여자 친구로 가지고 있고 그것은 모두 민속입니다 .... 그래서 만약 당신이 그 소녀들을 찾고 있다면 게임을하지 않을 것입니다. 당신은 콘텐츠 나 깊은 관계 시스템을 갖지 않을 것입니다.
[/인용문]
View attachment 775947

this location my friend..... I entered that cemetery in picuter , but I can't enter that place. My character said "NO"

and I understand the slaves are error in this version, and OCTAVIA= School teacher (Is she right name...?) I saw her scene bastard girls version Not R version

Anyway, Could you give me Elena and carol guide ULR..?
use "Preview" feature before posting something, FYI.

cheers :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
WTF with this game?
When i try clik toilet game i get eroor!
Many folder what have spacnish name just empty!

tombrady156

Mar 10, 2020
Honest question. As someone who discovered this game when it was first released, I've watched it morph into what it is today. A painful journey. So much potential with legions of beautiful girls literally falling over themselves at the sight of the MC. Is the MC drowning in sex? Unfortunately not. Inexplicably the Dev has downgraded the sex and instead gotten horny about resource management and combat. For me totally and utterly bizarre. It's like the girls are mostly just deco. Look but don't touch.

I won't get into the bugs, game mechanics and totally souless and banal dialogue. I really want to hear from supporters of this game. What it is that they enjoy the most? Please tell me. Because for me the Dev totally screwed the pouch on this game's potential. He seems to be primarily interested in costumes, RNG fighting and grinding for points. Is that what players like about it???

Whoever likes what the dev has made please explain in a friendly way why. Thanks and have a nice day.

Bruh, this game is such a grind. All the characters look so good but yea the triggers and sequence of the story throw me off so much. I have no idea what the actually story line is suppose to play out as. The quest log is not that helpful in my opinion. I love the characters, idec about the cheesy dialogue for the sex scenes. But its a lot of work for not enough.

tombrady156

Mar 10, 2020
What do I do after I see Alicia and Robin fighting that girl?

I'm not sure what to do next. I think I finished everything else...Elena is my girl as well as Carol, I can't seem to progress with Sasha, or Olivia. I have Willow and the three slaves and I have Mary.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Where do I go/what do I do to recharge the energy cell(for the car)?
1597699236068.png
I keep seeing that girl and she tow my car/recharge energy cell for 600$.
How do I prevent that? do I've to keep buying energy cell for 300$ when it's getting close to 0?

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
So i downloaded the cheat mod but all the variables are in spanish? is there a translation somewhere for what each is supposed to do?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
So i downloaded the cheat mod but all the variables are in spanish? is there a translation somewhere for what each is supposed to do?
You have to basically use the translated text files to connect the dots, it's kinda annoying but the easiest way to figure out what you want to change. Using a Grep program makes it easier.

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
Where do I go/what do I do to recharge the energy cell(for the car)?
View attachment 776352
I keep seeing that girl and she tow my car/recharge energy cell for 600$.
How do I prevent that? do I've to keep buying energy cell for 300$ when it's getting close to 0?
You must buy it at the fuel station for 300$ and no you cant charge your car anywhere. Welcome to the fail logic of the game.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes