mijati

Dec 7, 2019
Talk about people being salty and coming up with conspiracy theories because a person who translates and bug tests a game for nothing in return other than a thank you... I will take propper translation over google trans every day. The people making the official trans are active on the discord and were posting regularly about the progress so stop bitching about your percieved slight which does not exist and enjoy the game. If that is beond your ability then perhaps you should try making one your self. Leocid and his team tend to drop quality over quantity so you most often get a stable game instead of getting a big patch with more buggs than gameplay, and sure it might be a slow progress but it will come when ready. And complaining about someone getting sick and having his computer break on him shortly after with all his data and tools is not going to help.
i love it when a noobie comes arround who has no clue, and open his mouth after 17 postings on the forum without him even knowing what the ppl are talking about, nor even reading all the comments, to be up to date to keep talking.
so untill u read ALL comments regarding the translation team, the game, and how leo is handling it. u better keep your mouth shut. with this game happend a lot of bullshit from leos side, from the side of the trans team, and even from the side of hotrod.so spare me and us the bullshit of your opinion, if u dont even read anything at all.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
So idk if its just me, but I cant get any of the girls to progress? talking etc doesnt seem to raise affection and I have no idea how to give them gifts. I have the cheat mod, is there a variable I can just increase to progress with them?

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
I wish somebody will make a VN from this mind killing grind of a game with awesome visuals!

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
Okay guys i have now test the whole game again with that fix.

The Slave System is really piss me on. To speak with Elisa drain the food extremly to 0, because Kyo dont wont go away. Then i must talk to her to get her to carwash. Second the carwash didnt add "Fame", so you only pay for nothing there. Third there is a bug with mary. I had to pay twice 30k for the event because the screen pops 2 times for paying. Thx alot i was completly by 0 money at the end.

so to to raise the negative fame -9850 by buying Jaye it would be going to an endless grinding event. I think i will test to solve this about Red and cemetry. Its the only way to raise fame in the game in better time. The only fucking system is again -40 food just for refreshing the spiderquest.

Okay my lovely Developer. I just had start with blender and characterdesign + animation. There i give you a huge compliment for your entire work.
For your idea to create an content with ressourcemangement, Slave managment i must say you have no idea what you are plan. My personal advice for you is do a "paper-design" first. Its an typical software step to check out the design and option check. If you no have an idea i can give you my old study files of it.
At the moment i think about it to create my own "Game-mod" with your proper 3d work but write a complete ressourcemangement, slave content and device system on my own.

The complete raising and loosing of money, fame, food etc are completly bugged and you should test complete from the beginning your currenty design and "logical" fails.

For me ends the game here completly it sucks completly, after you played it some time the complete game make the player without cheating really pissed off about it. Save, Load, Save, Load to compensate some of these logial problems are not helping!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jugo66

Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018
Okay guys i have now test the whole game again with that fix.

The Slave System is really piss me on. To speak with Elisa drain the food extremly to 0, because Kyo dont wont go away. Then i must talk to her to get her to carwash. Second the carwash didnt add "Fame", so you only pay for nothing there. Third there is a bug with mary. I had to pay twice 30k for the event because the screen pops 2 times for paying. Thx alot i was completly by 0 money at the end.

so to to raise the negative fame -9850 by buying Jaye it would be going to an endless grinding event. I think i will test to solve this about Red and cemetry. Its the only way to raise fame in the game in better time. The only fucking system is again -40 food just for refreshing the spiderquest.

Okay my lovely Developer. I just had start with blender and characterdesign + animation. There i give you a huge compliment for your entire work.
For your idea to create an content with ressourcemangement, Slave managment i must say you have no idea what you are plan. My personal advice for you is do a "paper-design" first. Its an typical software step to check out the design and option check. If you no have an idea i can give you my old study files of it.
At the moment i think about it to create my own "Game-mod" with your proper 3d work but write a complete ressourcemangement, slave content and device system on my own.

The complete raising and loosing of money, fame, food etc are completly bugged and you should test complete from the beginning your currenty design and "logical" fails.

For me ends the game here completly it sucks completly, after you played it some time the complete game make the player without cheating really pissed off about it. Save, Load, Save, Load to compensate some of these logial problems are not helping!!!!
Oh that would be awesome to have finally someone who is willing to make a mod to finally enjoy this game . you missed the point with the questlogs , i mean a hintsystem brings nothing when its not complete and good written like in this game ^^ I love the graphics and the story , but the grinding and bugs and missing help ruins the mood .

Reactions: tombrady156

blebleble

Dec 8, 2018
So idk if its just me, but I cant get any of the girls to progress? talking etc doesnt seem to raise affection and I have no idea how to give them gifts. I have the cheat mod, is there a variable I can just increase to progress with them?
what kind of cheat mod? cheat mod from main page or Ren'Py console command? :unsure:
I wish somebody will make a VN from this mind killing grind of a game with awesome visuals!
it is a VN... :ROFLMAO:
vn.png

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
Oh that would be awesome to have finally someone who is willing to make a mod to finally enjoy this game . you missed the point with the questlogs , i mean a hintsystem brings nothing when its not complete and good written like in this game ^^ I love the graphics and the story , but the grinding and bugs and missing help ruins the mood .
iam sorry if you misunderstood my intention. If i want to write the classes and methods for that i didnt want to share it. Because the developer of the game has the picture rights etc. I dont want to get in trouble with law.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
what kind of cheat mod? cheat mod from main page or Ren'Py console command? :unsure:

it is a VN... :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 779632
the cheat mod listed on the OP, the variables are in spanish so I dont want to go messing with them in case I break something cause I dont understand what each does. I tried looking through the walkthrough but it appears outdated as hell.

tombrady156

Mar 10, 2020
What do I do after I see Alicia and Robin fighting that girl?

I'm not sure what to do next. I think I finished everything else...Elena is my girl as well as Carol, I can't seem to progress with Sasha, or Olivia. I have Willow and the three slaves and I have Mary.

^^if anyone can help that would be great.

blebleble

Dec 8, 2018
the cheat mod listed on the OP, the variables are in spanish so I dont want to go messing with them in case I break something cause I dont understand what each does. I tried looking through the walkthrough but it appears outdated as hell.
oh that cheat mods also outdated. not recommended.

have you try using console command?

Agromaster

Oct 10, 2017
Hey, perhaps someone can clear this up for me, but what is the point of the cafeteria grinding? The MC was begging to be with the girls there, and they keep booting him away. Now that I have all of the points to be with them, and the girls are actively pursuing the MC, he "doesn't have time for them" now. What the heck was all of that for? Nothing has changed.

I understand this game is all about having a power fantasy, but what's the point in getting the power if you never fulfill the fantasy?

Loner22

Feb 19, 2018
i love it when a noobie comes arround who has no clue, and open his mouth after 17 postings on the forum without him even knowing what the ppl are talking about, nor even reading all the comments, to be up to date to keep talking.
so untill u read ALL comments regarding the translation team, the game, and how leo is handling it. u better keep your mouth shut. with this game happend a lot of bullshit from leos side, from the side of the trans team, and even from the side of hotrod.so spare me and us the bullshit of your opinion, if u dont even read anything at all.
Sure i dont have many posts on this site, as im not the type that likes to write on everything i see. But People who complain with the whole i payed x for something where one can play for free, but then demands that updates are dropped monthly. Leo is alone in the designing, story writing, and has final say in everything. and im not saying he is perfect in what he does or that he's always on point, But i can see the point of someone who donates 10 or more dollars a month would like to see some progress, But becoming salty over it and whine and cry like a child who dropped their lolly helps no-one. But i also love the hot heads that go after anyone they dont agree with with insults and other crap but offer nothing constructive in return, 300 posts or 3,000 dont matter. If my opinion matters so little then you should take your own advise and keep yours to your self. If one cant be constructive in his criticism then they should not post,,,, Unless ofc they want spread the salt.

Personally i dont mind waiting for better, fixed versions of games (have gotten few bad versions on this site from people outside the BG:R team) and i much prefear a good, stable (or more stable) game than an error prone waste of disc space.

Hope you have a great day and that you stay out of the salt mine.

Last edited:
Reactions: EzioAuditore75

blebleble

Dec 8, 2018
Intento ir al baño para hablar con Elena y me sale este error, como puedo reparar el error?
ask the game porter, Leocid2 didn't officially port this game to Android i guess.

but since you speak spanish, go to Dev Discord. they have español-speaking channels there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes