Yorel2x31

Aug 16, 2018
Stuck on Mary.The walkthrough point 4 says go back to the car wash and do maintenance again. Mary will come again and you need to talk to her to progress and you need 30k. All she says is that she needs a shower. Am i missing something.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Stuck on Mary.The walkthrough point 4 says go back to the car wash and do maintenance again. Mary will come again and you need to talk to her to progress and you need 30k. All she says is that she needs a shower. Am i missing something.
make sure you have gone to the convince store and saw her talking to the girl about selling her debt

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
i am the owner of the gym i did get mary. and I got the miranda date cool i wont send them to the car wash
Did my advice help to get the event, if it so i will add this to the walkthrough to avoid that logical failure of the game. Pls give me a respons.

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
nope still hasnt worked not sure why might just be a glitch
mhmm should be so that you have a bug, well i have a simular situation at the time i had test the version with fix2. So i had stop using my slaves at carwash and let them stay home. Mhmm after i think it was 2-3 ingame weeks, could be new month reset, the event was there. I have problems with the code and variables what he did write, because there is no documentation i hate to read code without it. Currently i had the idea to write some class and methods for the whole mod, but after i read his code files i have no interest anymore to extend his game.
After some fews it looks like he just write down the sceens and define the food drain etc in there what explains the complete mess with the ressources.
Did someone found in the code a time, ressource, slave or npc class with methods? At the moment i see only sceen plots.

Tell me if the monthly reset help you.

Last edited:

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
just realized i dont have the fix4B i have fix2 man this shit is confusing just release an update with out a million bugs please..... wait is fix 4B also fix 2? im so confused rn

Last edited:

blebleble

Dec 8, 2018
just realized i dont have the fix4B i have fix2 man this shit is confusing just release an update with out a million bugs please..... wait is fix 4B also fix 2? im so confused rn
from Leocid2 Discord channel. new content files are fix4B, it's just missnamed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes