vilicious69

Aug 12, 2017
somebod
There is not really an event you have bring red+sophie to hospital for a medical checkup thats all. You must done the complete Carol content to get there.
ok thx u and what about the teacher and carol they said i need to study before having them study i s at

blebleble

Dec 8, 2018
somebod

ok thx u and what about the teacher and carol they said i need to study before having them study i s at
i suggest finish Elena quest before you go to Carol quest. dont do Elena & Carol quest at the same time, just in case.

because i've got a bug at the Library when doing Carol Quest 1st or doing Elena & Carol Quest at the same time.
just dont repeat my mistake :ROFLMAO:

vilicious69

Aug 12, 2017
i suggest finish Elena quest before you go to Carol quest. dont do Elena & Carol quest at the same time, just in case.

because i've got a bug at the Library when doing Carol Quest 1st or doing Elena & Carol Quest at the same time.
just dont repeat my mistake :ROFLMAO:
i know how to start elena quest but i do we start carol quest and teacher quest

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
I cannot get karla and there seems to be one more slave missing posting my save if anyone can look at it and tell me what's wrong or if im just fucked

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
I cannot get karla and there seems to be one more slave missing posting my save if anyone can look at it and tell me what's wrong or if im just fucked
I have check your Save file. Willow was missing. She is now your girlfriend and i had safe at the event. Have fun.
I have explicite add it to walkthrough now.

-> You need 10000$ to buy the defense slave Karla. (Elisa first. Owner of the gym and have Willow)

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
I have check your Save file. Willow was missing. She is now your girlfriend and i had safe at the event. Have fun.
I have explicite add it to walkthrough now.

-> You need 10000$ to buy the defense slave Karla. (Elisa first. Owner of the gym and have Willow)
wow. willow just sitting there is almost impossible to tell that you are supposed to click on her thank you so much

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
wow. willow just sitting there is almost impossible to tell that you are supposed to click on her thank you so much
In my walkthrough there is Willow inside.

"
After you own the gym and pay the 10000$ you go to the mall and speak to Willow she is sitting there in the red dress. After that sceens you can fuck her at your home and she will be your next girlfriend and trainer at gym.
If you reach the next 3000 fame upgrade your beachbar membercard to gold. You need 10000$ too.
"

There is not much content to do with her, just talking to her its all. I will write it to the Karla part in the Walkthrough.

"

After you own the gym & have speak to Willow(Mall) you well get a scene after you leaving school where you will be inform that your gym was vandalize. After that sceen and the discussion with Sophie you can go to Lady Victoria again to get the defend Slave Karla. Go to Morgana at last and buy her.
"

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
In my walkthrough there is Willow inside.

"
After you own the gym and pay the 10000$ you go to the mall and speak to Willow she is sitting there in the red dress. After that sceens you can fuck her at your home and she will be your next girlfriend and trainer at gym.
If you reach the next 3000 fame upgrade your beachbar membercard to gold. You need 10000$ too.
"

There is not much content to do with her, just talking to her its all. I will write it to the Karla part in the Walkthrough.

"

After you own the gym & have speak to Willow(Mall) you well get a scene after you leaving school where you will be inform that your gym was vandalize. After that sceen and the discussion with Sophie you can go to Lady Victoria again to get the defend Slave Karla. Go to Morgana at last and buy her.
"
must have just skipped it on accident i was more commenting on how little indication in game there is to click on her

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Thank you bro! BTW game need lots of grind or can i play without cheats? Cheat mods looks outdated and i dont want face with boring amount of grind :(
cheat mod still works it's just missing a couple items i havent found any issue with it other than that and yeah it out it this game has some insane grind

Reactions: RandyPhoenix
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes