RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
cheat mod still works it's just missing a couple items i havent found any issue with it other than that and yeah it out it this game has some insane grind
I saw two cheat mod in main game threat which one is working? And only problem is we need get some items without cheat mod i gues?

blebleble

Dec 8, 2018
Thank you bro! BTW game need lots of grind or can i play without cheats? Cheat mods looks outdated and i dont want face with boring amount of grind :(
have you try using console command? you can get some items too.
i dont recommend those Cheat Mods at 1st page, its outdated.

i've using console command for items, food point, etc. less grinding & more enjoyable.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
have you try using console command? you can get some items too.
i dont recommend those Cheat Mods at 1st page, its outdated.

i've using console command for items, food point, etc. less grinding & more enjoyable.
Its little bit late I'm using already :D And its looks working fine i gues? Its outdated but i dont saw any problem now you know any known problem?

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
Thank you bro! BTW game need lots of grind or can i play without cheats? Cheat mods looks outdated and i dont want face with boring amount of grind :(
That game just exist for grind. The content expand only by the fact that you only do the same shit every single day just to get some additional sceens or to get some useless slaves.

• Haha
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

blebleble

Dec 8, 2018
Its little bit late I'm using already :D And its looks working fine i gues? Its outdated but i dont saw any problem now you know any known problem?
idk, i didnt using it :ROFLMAO:
outdated cheat mod featuring full-of-bug game, sounds not good for me. just in case

if its working fine and you didnt saw any problem, its a good news then. glad to hear it (y)

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
idk, i didnt using it :ROFLMAO:
outdated cheat mod featuring full-of-bug game, sounds not good for me. just in case

if its working fine and you didnt saw any problem, its a good news then. glad to hear it (y)
1st cheat mod works and does not break the game or add any glitches that i experienced just a bit outdated no clue about the other one

blebleble

Dec 8, 2018
1st cheat mod works and does not break the game or add any glitches that i experienced just a bit outdated no clue about the other one
this one? #2,525 noted. (y)
Is it possible to get a diamond? I want to get the platinum membership.
its possible, but im not recommend to get higher membership tier for Beach Cafe with cheat, it may ruin some main quest.
i've had bug with "enter the forest quest"/deliver packets quest because of it. just dont repeat my mistake :unsure:
how do you trigger the photo shoot for mary or unlock the boat dock
its not implemented yet for this version (v1.6B) :(

dudebro1

Jun 3, 2018
enlighten me, what is "broken qte" ? :unsure:
got screenshot?
qte= quick time events, like the ones you get when spying or doing basket ball, mine dont work at all. The little white dot goes in a circle and wont work even when i hit it in the green.

blebleble

Dec 8, 2018
qte= quick time events, like the ones you get when spying or doing basket ball, mine dont work at all. The little white dot goes in a circle and wont work even when i hit it in the green.
ah yes, i called it the minigame. :ROFLMAO:

basketball's using Spacebar key, hit it when that little white dot are in the green area.
bathroom peeping using Left-mouse key, hit the flying "Click" word.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
cheat mod still works it's just missing a couple items i havent found any issue with it other than that and yeah it out it this game has some insane grind
does the cheat mod have an option for the relaxed & clean stats of the slaves?

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
So I got to talk abut Jaye with Elisa, but how do I actually get to buy her now?
Edit: I´m supposed to talk to Lady KAtherina at "Central". Where is that?

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes