blebleble

Dec 8, 2018
Does anyone have a relatively advanced save that can happen to me? I just realized that it was very strange that sophie did not ask me to sleep and progress in various things so I do not want to start again uu
scroll up & read some post. it may help.

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
Im always pretty positive about this game, but ive no idea why leocid keeps trying to add in punishing (read the room!) 'gameplay' elements. If im not passing out from hunger wandering about the school trying to figure out who i have to click on with the new menu (thank god ive been playing this game since way back when... a new player is going to be absolutely bewildered by this - try 'highlighting using mouse cursor'). Im getting burned by MUST PLAY events that dont load in. Apparently i need to (day 1) go to the kitchen (though given i passed out while wandering, it might be day 2 and ive bugged it out). Ive clicked everything in the kitchen, so I can only assume something didn't load in.

Hey Leocid. I love this game. I always try and look out for it. NO ONE has background fan-service attention to detail like you do. In my dream game, i could click on all of them for a tiny cut scene. Im endlessly disappointed i cant. But endlessly interested that the possibility MIGHT exist. You're the world building king. Plus, your story (broken as it was in the first version) was pure entertainment.

But some basic gamer advice: The first hour has to train the player. It also has to reward the player. Instead of a quest text saying speak to everyone at school', give the players some names ('speak to npc1, npc2, and npc3', instead of 'speak to all the people in the school'). Early game, it needs to be sign-posted. Also give the doors and interactive characters some highlights like you did way back when you didnt have the quick travel options. Also, lower the punishments (maybe give them a warning at 50 health, they need to go to the cafe)... or give them a few slides at the start of the game REALLY POINTING OUT the importance of looking at the chicken leg. Sure, they'll suddenly figure it out on the first sleep. Then again, they might just think 'fuck this game!, im just trying to wank'.

Make that first hour a bit more... new player friendly. Weirdly (pre chicken leg decline and quick travel system) i had a tonne of fun playing the reboot. Now?.... id have dropped this game immediately and went somewhere else if i didnt already know how amazing it is and will be.

Round 2: "I'd better explore all the elements of the school"

Ive literally been everywhere! Wait, i cant have been everywhere! Do i have to explore EVERY SINGLE POSSIBLE OPTION even though theres nothing there...? This is a game killer, dude. Let me try round 3.

Holy shit, it was the PE shower rooms (all of them) that screwed me up. You really have to visit EVERY SINGLE possible space. Even with a meal (and scrolling back when i revisited somewhere) at the restaurant, i finished with 17 energy (chicken leg counter). That means ZERO room for error. Thats not how you create a game outside of darksouls. And again, this isnt a darksouls/pathfinder:kingmaker hardcore gameplay site.

Given that i've already bugged the game out by failing to complete the day 1 event without a fail, you might want to either a) fix this bug (given its game breaking), or b) scale down the diminishing health per interaction so people can screw up and still make it through... BONUS c) give them 6 quests: Visit the cafe; visit school wing 1; visit school wing 2; visit the park; visit the cafe; visit the sports arena. And cross this out as they complete it. But thats complicated, so just give them 3 people to visit to open up the principal: Visit the librarian; visit the PE teacher; visit the restaurant. Once complete, the principal office should open up. This gives players the CHANCE to explore, but doesnt require it.

ETA4: i guess i dont need to visit the kitchen, i need to visit sophie's room... yeah... as someone invested from previous games, im going to find this... as someone trying the game for the first time this is going to be stupidly frustrating. (also and to be clear: I couldnt visit sophie the first time (above), i clicked every room).

ETA5 (i think?): Over the day 1 hump. Im kind of happy with the world now. I genuinely like the sophie fame quest. I know youve always wanted this final fantasy gameplay experience. And im honestly enjoying the 'collect 5 spider kills to continue' quest. Especially since your RNG is a jerk and wont let me kill 2 without a third popping up on almost zero health. I'm save-scumming my way through this. Which is as high a compliment i can pay you. My bits are back in my pants and im playing a half decent resource management game.

...That being said... you need to sort out that introduction for new players. Its too much and too punishing. You also need some signposts in the early game to let players know that they need to keep up their health (chicken leg) and car battery. I know where to go because ive been following the game for about a year and a half. But new players might not. Just have sophie pop up in that first school cutscene explaining it - and send the player on a quest to visit the gas station and speak to the clerk there.

Last edited:

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Im always pretty positive about this game, but ive no idea why leocid keeps trying to add in punishing (read the room!) 'gameplay' elements. If im not passing out from hunger wandering about the school trying to figure out who i have to click on with the new menu (thank god ive been playing this game since way back when... a new player is going to be absolutely bewildered by this - try 'highlighting using mouse cursor'). Im getting burned by MUST PLAY events that dont load in. Apparently i need to (day 1) go to the kitchen (though given i passed out while wandering, it might be day 2 and ive bugged it out). Ive clicked everything in the kitchen, so I can only assume something didn't load in.

Hey Leocid. I love this game. I always try and look out for it. NO ONE has background fan-service attention to detail like you do. In my dream game, i could click on all of them for a tiny cut scene. Im endlessly disappointed i cant. But endlessly interested that the possibility MIGHT exist. You're the world building king. Plus, your story (broken as it was in the first version) was pure entertainment.

But some basic gamer advice: The first hour has to train the player. It also has to reward the player. Instead of a quest text saying speak to everyone at school', give the players some names ('speak to npc1, npc2, and npc3', instead of 'speak to all the people in the school'). Early game, it needs to be sign-posted. Also give the doors and interactive characters some highlights like you did way back when you didnt have the quick travel options. Also, lower the punishments (maybe give them a warning at 50 health, they need to go to the cafe)... or give them a few slides at the start of the game REALLY POINTING OUT the importance of looking at the chicken leg. Sure, they'll suddenly figure it out on the first sleep. Then again, they might just think 'fuck this game!, im just trying to wank'.

Make that first hour a bit more... new player friendly. Weirdly (pre chicken leg decline and quick travel system) i had a tonne of fun playing the reboot. Now?.... id have dropped this game immediately and went somewhere else if i didnt already know how amazing it is and will be.
Well considering how willing he is to ban people from giving him money who have to stop supporting him momentarily because they loose large portion of their income you can see him as someone who has lost their mind :unsure:

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
i restarted the game because of the bugs before fix 4 came out and i can't seem to start the girl who controls your gifted slaves and takes them to the salon once a week if you so desire.
please help, i just did the first test and passed but nothing yet

cavebear

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Bad.
1. No intro to learn the (awkward) interface
2. Need to pump attributes/skills. Ugh.
3. LOTS of chances to lose points
4. If you miss ONE MEAL you pass out - and lose a shit ton of strength. WTF? I'm type 1 diabetic and can miss lunch without that happening. And this guy is supposed to be the like chosen one or whatever?
5. WAYYY too difficult.Most people don't want that for sex games.

Total meh. Needs improvement.

Reactions: moi69 and ordos

yip_man

Sep 3, 2020
Sent my slaves for shopping and they have not re-spawn in the house since then. is it a bug, do i need to wait? or can i somehow give them new orders. Elisa spawns verya rarely at school also btw...

blebleble

Dec 8, 2018
Hola, he visto que activan comandos de consola, alguien me puede explicar como hacerlo?
1. UnRen Tool
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. Edit the "00console" file. open this file (using Notepad), search for the Line that says "config.console = False". Change "False" to "True" and save the file. (you can found "00console" file in the Game Renpy>Common folder)

press "Shift+O" ingame to activate Console screen.

Reactions: Tsutomu1983

Tsutomu1983

Sep 7, 2020
1. UnRen Tool
2. Edit the "00console" file. open this file (using Notepad), search for the Line that says "config.console = False". Change "False" to "True" and save the file. (you can found "00console" file in the Game Renpy>Common folder)

press "Shift+O" ingame to activate Console screen.
Muchas gracias

Reactions: blebleble

blebleble

Dec 8, 2018
PORFA COMO ENCUENTRO LA BRUJULA . EL JUEGO ESTA BUENICIMO PERO STOY TRABADO AY .Y NO SE COMO BSCAR A LILY PARA Q ME DE LO DE LA MANCION . ALLUUUUDDAAAAAAA.
read this walkthrough #3,736

but if you kinda struggled with english, i suggest to visit Leocid2 Discord. they have Español-speaking channels there.

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
i hear 1.6c is near
so does anyone happen to keep a full save for 1.5?
i used cheat mod with mine and 1.6 couldn't read saves that's been altered by cheat mod.
i really don't want to start all over again, grind in this game is next level.

Last edited:

Shade1

May 27, 2019
I had to start a new game but once I get to the part where I need to do mission 1 quest 1 i can't activate the start button. Literally the first quest you can choose from Jennifer. can anyone tell me what to do?

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes