Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Hey can i have some help with Leonora i know she is in the game by now but the first introduction scene of leonora in the school is not triggering for me do i have to do something is specific the sad thing is that she is in my carwash and is like i know her but like i said the scenes at school are not happening for me some help pls 1610220082209.png

Last edited:

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
Miranda story after mission 7:
- In school, during break (when Olivia sit on desk) exit classroom and go to "art classroom" before enter you will pay tribute.
- Next day during break one again go to art clasroom(tribute before enter), immediately after that go to library "C2".
- Some time after Miranda will call you to meet her in bar.
- Next time Miranda should call you on Sunday afternoon.
- End of story.

Changelog for v1.7:
- Alexia and Miranda story, 50% copy/paste from original game...
- Scene with Red in cemetery
- Did I forget something...?

BIG THANKS to MrPerfectionist for saves thanks to which I was able to complete the new version of the game.

how can i got some diamonds?
There is a new jewelry store in Mall.

Reactions: tombrady156

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Why am I having to repeat old quest and the game seems not to recognize that I have completed certain things Sofie keeps telling me its my first day of school then Im teleported to the nuns for the festival and when I go to the gas station the sales woman tells me I have to take the drunk girl home which Ive done 2 or 3 updates ago.

Paniya

May 28, 2017
View attachment 979331
Anyone got a idea how to fix this bug? I get it everywhere theres a event for any of the women
I get this bug too. Tried removing old saves, and MODs. But didn't solve anything. I downloaded the compressed version and running on linux. So i think it might be because of the compressed version. This reply while downloading the original version. Will let you know if that solve this problem.

By the way if anyone have last good bug-free save or seen it on this thread kindly give me a reply.

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
I get this bug too. Tried removing old saves, and MODs. But didn't solve anything. I downloaded the compressed version and running on linux. So i think it might be because of the compressed version. This reply while downloading the original version. Will let you know if that solve this problem.

By the way if anyone have last good bug-free save or seen it on this thread kindly give me a reply.
Yea It was the same for me. New game old game nothing works

• Sad
Reactions: Paniya

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
It's such a shame this game is so terrible coded.. Everything is so grindy & unclear where/when/what to do with so many stupid actions.. The story is actually kinda fun (if you get to progress it and are still bothered to read it) and the graphics are great, but the interface/grind & code are just so fking bad...

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
how much time i have to wait for alexia ? also what scenes are for miranda? after alexia scene in the library can i do anything else?

liondragon

Jun 25, 2017
It's such a shame this game is so terrible coded.. Everything is so grindy & unclear where/when/what to do with so many stupid actions.. The story is actually kinda fun (if you get to progress it and are still bothered to read it) and the graphics are great, but the interface/grind & code are just so fking bad...
Tell me about it! For the first time, I'm going to be one of those idiots that complains about a game. I have about 80 games running and probably about 20 finished, but seriously!

Even if you know what is supposed to happen, you have no idea HOW or IF it will happen and what exactly your supposed to do to make it happen. You wander around aimlessly, expecting SOMETHING, but day after day ….

Without a detailed walkthrough (like the ones available till v1.2) or a better hint system this game is just a grinding frustration.

And it is a damn shame, because like others have said, the graphics and animations are great!

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes