Paniya

May 28, 2017
Hey can i have some help with Leonora i know she is in the game by now but the first introduction scene of leonora in the school is not triggering for me do i have to do something is specific the sad thing is that she is in my carwash and is like i know her but like i said the scenes at school are not happening for me some help pls View attachment 978638
This girl in the image. Does she come to the car wash?

Paniya

May 28, 2017
how much time i have to wait for alexia ? also what scenes are for miranda? after alexia scene in the library can i do anything else?
Miranda initiates the whole alexis route. Dosen't remember the steps, but she pops up after alexis scene at the car wash. Then on if you read the dialogs it's straight forword to the tv interview scene.

I didn't get any new scenes after that.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
Miranda initiates the whole alexis route. Dosen't remember the steps, but she pops up after alexis scene at the car wash. Then on if you read the dialogs it's straight forword to the tv interview scene.

I didn't get any new scenes after that.
so i have to put elise in the car wash and wait or is rng if she appears?

Reactions: Hola Soy javier

Tiber74

May 6, 2018
I see a womans icon top left of screen when i'm in the gym with Hanna. Can someone tell me how to interact with that and how to hire new trainers/coaches to work for Hanna. Thanks.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Miranda story after mission 7:
- In school, during break (when Olivia sit on desk) exit classroom and go to "art classroom" before enter you will pay tribute.
- Next day during break one again go to art clasroom(tribute before enter), immediately after that go to library "C2".
- Some time after Miranda will call you to meet her in bar.
- Next time Miranda should call you on Sunday afternoon.
- End of story.

Changelog for v1.7:
- Alexia and Miranda story, 50% copy/paste from original game...
- Scene with Red in cemetery
- Did I forget something...?

BIG THANKS to MrPerfectionist for saves thanks to which I was able to complete the new version of the game.

There is a new jewelry store in Mall.
Forgot say thet Cornelia gona be story line at 1.8 not in ver.1.7

Delteros

Sep 25, 2017
Jeez i love/hate this game. It has a story that keeps you glued, but the entire system is up in the air as to how to do anything past a certain point, or if there is anything past that point. (Except for the few "Under Development" mentions for some of them) The lack of direction is the most frustrating thing. When qare things supposed to happen (Certain events take about a month to happen i found out the hard way. Its meant to be a bit of a grind hell, but this is a special kind where you dont know if you are even doing things right. Dont get me wrong the game is great in terms of premise (though the mc just going with the program seems a little too quick imo), animations, and characters, but at this stage it isnt really worth playing outright unless you have a good amount of time to kill going through everything. Id let this one sit in the oven for a bit longer. (At present time its 1/10/2021 ill apply appropriate changes to this as more updates come out)

Reactions: P.zeus and PalmFace

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
I see a womans icon top left of screen when i'm in the gym with Hanna. Can someone tell me how to interact with that and how to hire new trainers/coaches to work for Hanna. Thanks.
You can't interact with the icon. It just means a celebrity is using the gym and you're getting fame for it.

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
The scene at the tv station after sex with Alexia keeps repeating. Is there anything else with Alexia and Miranda after that or will it come with another update?

dippydippydot

Jun 22, 2017
Quick question in the beginning I chose the option of beating elena in basketball without help. Now I cant seem to even attempt the mini game or find any progress, just auto lose and get -1000 study. Is this a glitch or did I just lock myself out of this route

sam732

Nov 5, 2019
can someone pls help me on visiting school park quest and how to talk to elisa and more thing guys i she is never at the car cleaning garage

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
hi guys.

As i understand cheat mods not working with current game?

I need to install quest log fix? or this from old version or already integrated in main game right now?

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I just can't finish 1 quest in school (meet everyone)
using walkthrough and can't go to teacher's cabinet and everything after it.
At least add name list and ucheck everyone who you met or count....

P.zeus

Jan 2, 2018
Fame n cash is just way too hard to get, especially fame, can't just be repeating 50 fame mission to get 3000 fame for gold membership, it's tiring

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes