P.zeus

Jan 2, 2018
Oh and there is a sex scene with Miranda in the hospital garage when she picks you up from school after your date

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
how to win the bikini contest:
normal way, take care of your slaves
game-y way, save before result announcement, load if you don't win

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr TGB

jafarian

May 25, 2017
So this is really annoying, I still can't go into the cemetery. I have the quest to take a delivery to the tavern, it looks like that is in the cemetery. I can't access it via the interface with the temple area because its icon hasnt popped up and when I try to use the map to go there it tells me I have no reason to be there. I've seen the first scene of lillith kicking ass, how are you supposed to continue this?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
For everyone who have problems with Miranda use this tip and walkthrough on page 216.
i have completed sophie quest but i have not got any call from miranda
Same. I haven't recieved any call from Miranda. It's been months.
first you need open repair shop for Mary to fix cars, after this, order elise to go to carwash. you meet both of them on car wash and they talk that you can upgrade carwash. do it. 3 days after after car wash upgraded buy champagne, save game and open it to recieve Miranda 2nd time or do it 2 times( you need 2 times and 1 of them upgraded atleast or both upgraded). and mc tell Mirand that she a tease and don't call him, she tell him that she busy and he must wait for her call. wait and everything like walkthrough above.

So this is really annoying, I still can't go into the cemetery. I have the quest to take a delivery to the tavern, it looks like that is in the cemetery. I can't access it via the interface with the temple area because its icon hasnt popped up and when I try to use the map to go there it tells me I have no reason to be there. I've seen the first scene of lillith kicking ass, how are you supposed to continue this?
cemetery is area only with cemetery, in the list is dark one on the left. maybe you need to do some events before it is active.

Last edited:

jafarian

May 25, 2017
Aside from going through Jennifers quests, and leveling sophie, is there any event tied to the cemetery? I know that once you take the quest you apparently can go to sleep and get the cut scene of Lillith but this game doesn't have an actual up to date walkthrough.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes