DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I meant when you 1st save her from Kyo, for some reason it won't trigger
strange, if you can't save her
1. you miss some trigger for it (just check walkthrough)
2. Or maybe some bug or corrupted data maybe, try other saves. (it happens rerely, but happens)

p.s. i hope yours case is 1st one, just check everything.
also i don't know which walktrough you use, this more helped me then others. some guy leave it in comments(it is not mine, i just copied it in txt file)

Excuse me,who is this girl?
I can't find her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it should be Mary, but yeah strange. maybe Dev is not integrated all slaves yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: yukiband

jafarian

May 25, 2017
Does anyone have a better walkthrough of the game at the current moment? I've read the PDF's and they dont seem to pertain to the current version and the one in chat is so scramble that it's hard to understand and wrong in most cases currently. AKA it doesn't explain anything that's helpful as an actual walkthrough and mostly provides hints at this point.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Does anyone have a better walkthrough of the game at the current moment? I've read the PDF's and they dont seem to pertain to the current version and the one in chat is so scramble that it's hard to understand and wrong in most cases currently. AKA it doesn't explain anything that's helpful as an actual walkthrough and mostly provides hints at this point.
At this poinе this is really a mess.
Firstly, one of the walkthrough pdf is from original game and have almost no common with Rewamp version right now (i was dissapointed when understand it)
so only 1 pdf file left and from comment there a few walkthroughs.
I used this, it is from one comment and copy past in txt file.
So at least right now forget about pdf, it help, but there is not much.

Last edited:
Reactions: blackwizard

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
At this poinе this is really a mess.
Firstly, one of the walkthrough pdf is from original game and have almost no common with Rewamp version right now (i was dissapointed when understand it)
so only 1 pdf file left and from comment there a few walkthroughs.
I used this, it is from one comment and copy past in txt file.
So at least right now forget about pdf, it help, but there is not much.
Is your walkthrough for V 1.7.2?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Is your walkthrough for V 1.7.2?
There is no full walkthrough for the game. What i have it mostly before 1.7.2 and you can find some comments with walkthrough. As i told you before it is a mess. Use search with key you need. It is only way. Maybe someone will patch it up together someday. For most part what i have in txt file will help and you can use pdf for this version of game and comments.
Don't use old version(from original game) pdf it will only make more headache for you.

merlin20

May 4, 2017
Hi i have this bug idk why ? , even if i don't use cheats or ...

Someone could help me pls ? :) ( i applied the fix too )

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
That's good to know about car wash, what do you have to do to enter the Gym?
[/QU
For the Gym you need 3000 in strength. I highly recommend that you get the gym 1st, then the guardian slave, Jaye the other slave, and then the car wash

Reactions: Sinyo

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
strange, if you can't save her
1. you miss some trigger for it (just check walkthrough)
2. Or maybe some bug or corrupted data maybe, try other saves. (it happens rerely, but happens)

p.s. i hope yours case is 1st one, just check everything.
also i don't know which walktrough you use, this more helped me then others. some guy leave it in comments(it is not mine, i just copied it in txt file)

I think it should be Mary, but yeah strange. maybe Dev is not integrated all slaves yet.
Is
Willow
Hot?

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
ok i will get to 3000 then i can go to the Gym is there a women named
Willow is she hot and good looking?

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
ok i will get to 3000 then i can go to the Gym is there a women named
Willow is she hot and good looking?
You don't meet Willow until after you own the gym, and to answer your question......Well judge for yourself :p

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes