Kelechi2010

Jun 28, 2017
Anyone know when the fifth slave coming out the next one will be some girl with white hair I keep looking out for her but nothing

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
strange, if you can't save her
1. you miss some trigger for it (just check walkthrough)
2. Or maybe some bug or corrupted data maybe, try other saves. (it happens rerely, but happens)

p.s. i hope yours case is 1st one, just check everything.
also i don't know which walktrough you use, this more helped me then others. some guy leave it in comments(it is not mine, i just copied it in txt file)

I think it should be Mary, but yeah strange. maybe Dev is not integrated all slaves yet.
do you make money if you buy the Gym?

Reactions: DeMoS666

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
At this poinе this is really a mess.
Firstly, one of the walkthrough pdf is from original game and have almost no common with Rewamp version right now (i was dissapointed when understand it)
so only 1 pdf file left and from comment there a few walkthroughs.
I used this, it is from one comment and copy past in txt file.
So at least right now forget about pdf, it help, but there is not much.
where do i find
Elena?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
does the car wash pay you money for having it?
good one dude(y)(y):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ( it is hell for your girls -it is for only , 2 different events with Miranda, 1 talk with Leona, and 2 talks and buying private beach via Maat(ooh her ass - provocative bitch)

do you make money if you buy the Gym?
yes and no. you get money but not much it is mostly for girls to work, and some events. remember to use ads.
where do i find
Elena?
Maybe more specific? in school in sport class where basketball, when your GF in shower also.
home - in her room, when GF and have her swimming clothes in pool.
on weekends on main street where is your home(for events and dates)
and maybe on your private beach (idk , not tried yet)

p.s. dude be more specific please with your questions in future.

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
good one dude(y)(y):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ( it is hell for your girls -it is for only , 2 different events with Miranda, 1 talk with Leona, and 2 talks and buying private beach via Maat(ooh her ass - provocative bitch)

yes and no. you get money but not much it is mostly for girls to work, and some events. remember to use ads.

Maybe more specific? in school in sport class where basketball, when your GF in shower also.
home - in her room, when GF and have her swimming clothes in pool.
on weekends on main street where is your home(for events and dates)
and maybe on your private beach (idk , not tried yet)

p.s. dude be more specific please with your questions in future.
oh ok thank

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
newest full save file?
If you want do private beach part yourself (i think everything else was done) i can upload my save (with all needed materials and money for construction).

p.s. secons save file every building finished and every girl hired on beach from 4 or 5 day + 14 days to contest.

Dev is naive to economic SADIST (sorry for cap, but he surely is), i like this game for renders an story but all this economic staff and everything is stupid)
Like in plot ( Master only need to supervise and GF need to admin everything - it is stupid lie , y do everything almost. from buying f*****g nales and wood etc to mantain and wash your slaves and relieve their stress.
i need to relieve stress each time after i play this game.
Dev you are SADIST.

the last save file i think it is cleat full in this version with win in beach competition.

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
how i can talk to elisa for carol and elena girlfriend quest when i go home elisa is not there?
find elisa in school on the same map where Lucia and school director, try until this annoying Kyo disappear and talk to her. tell her go to your home.(also here you can use your slave girls in school for popularity and a tell her go to your carwash). Elisa in your room at home.

tadashi

Jul 26, 2017
「the watchtower is in poor condition and will have to be closed for maintenance, try to repair it as possible to avoid theft or accidents to our customers.」
I am paying for maintenance. However, the above characters occur. Is it a bug? Or do I have to pay for something else?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
「the watchtower is in poor condition and will have to be closed for maintenance, try to repair it as possible to avoid theft or accidents to our customers.」
I am paying for maintenance. However, the above characters occur. Is it a bug? Or do I have to pay for something else?
You only pay 1 for maintenance, 2 rehire each week workers, 3 buy objects like ice cream etc.

p.s. i just want to recommend use beach only for competition and after you win drop it until next one, it is not profitable at all.
Or to find cheats for material(to not buy it , but add through console).

How is this remake now compared to the old one? I just noticed this remake.
Um, very annoying, uncomfortable fonts, menus, too much grindy(fights), too fu***ng stupid economic and maintenance part, you can destroy carwash in 5 washes), and here is star of our list private beach, which you hate and hope you have not bought it after few weeks...
Dev is SADIST:mad::mad::mad:(n)(n)(n)

P.S. I just want to ask Dev, is he even tried playing this game? And what reaction Dev waiting from players after this update?

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes