It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
The maid who acts as your sidekick or whatever is so boring. She isnt as hot as the other girls in the game and she seems to be a focal point in the story, im surprised based on how pretty much every other girl looks, that the maid is the most bland one in the game and seemingly given the most attention.

Can we do something about her? Boobs? Ass? Looks? Or is the only appeal of her suppose to be that she is suppose to be a loli? Which she isnt even btw, more like flat 18 year old.

Reactions: User1230

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
The maid who acts as your sidekick or whatever is so boring. She isnt as hot as the other girls in the game and she seems to be a focal point in the story, im surprised based on how pretty much every other girl looks, that the maid is the most bland one in the game and seemingly given the most attention.

Can we do something about her? Boobs? Ass? Looks? Or is the only appeal of her suppose to be that she is suppose to be a loli? Which she isnt even btw, more like flat 18 year old.
And I am of the other opinion. I like her and her intensity. Her look appeals to me. I like her just the way she is and look forward to the advancement of her story with the MC.

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019

Do you know to get in the Gym?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Wbhat is required to trigger buying the private beach?
you need upgraded carwash and before open it, save game and try to open to recieve visit from Maat(and talk to her until she give you opportunity buy the beach, talk to her and buy it) go to bar beach and to beach from there , and bottom button at the beach, etc

Reactions: FishinDiracsea

Nermal50

Jan 7, 2021
you need upgraded carwash and before open it, save game and try to open to recieve visit from Maat(and talk to her until she give you opportunity buy the beach, talk to her and buy it) go to bar beach and to beach from there , and bottom button at the beach, etc
TNX got the car wash open, but have not seen Maat. will continue on that line.

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
TNX got the car wash open, but have not seen Maat. will continue on that line.
save before open for business, if there is no Maat, load game, repeat until visit of Maat. it is so much random:) for me it take max 2 minutes( i was so much out of Luck:cry: )

Oct 25, 2020
save before open for business, if there is no Maat, load game, repeat until visit of Maat. it is so much random:) for me it take max 2 minutes( i was so much out of Luck:cry: )
yeah me too. it only take me little time to earn the money to buy that private beach, but i have to keep my car wash open untill meet Maat again!! really drive me mad

Reactions: DeMoS666

Nermal50

Jan 7, 2021
How far back from opening? I saved at the MC and Mary looking at the finished project with Mary about to tell the MC that his girlfriend is inside.
yeah me too. it only take me little time to earn the money to buy that private beach, but i have to keep my car wash open untill meet Maat again!! really drive me mad
I don't know if I am looking at this correctly. If I understand right, once the car wash is open, Maat will not show ? How far back before the car wash opens does Maat come?

Oct 25, 2020
How far back from opening? I saved at the MC and Mary looking at the finished project with Mary about to tell the MC that his girlfriend is inside.

I don't know if I am looking at this correctly. If I understand right, once the car wash is open, Maat will not show ? How far back before the car wash opens does Maat come?
Maat will show randomly, take it easy my friend. I just mean my luck is so bad( •̥́ ˍ •̀ू )

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
Do you know what you need to enter the Gym?

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes