DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
How far back from opening? I saved at the MC and Mary looking at the finished project with Mary about to tell the MC that his girlfriend is inside.

I don't know if I am looking at this correctly. If I understand right, once the car wash is open, Maat will not show ? How far back before the car wash opens does Maat come?
first you need Mary already have fix shop and working, after it you ask Ellie go to carwash and visit it and automatically event will play Mary suggest to upgrade carwash, upgrade it, wait until she finish.
Again ask Ellie to go to carwash, everything great, buy shompagne in carwash and save game, after it you need to select slaves and event with Maat can happen, if not, load your save and repeat until you get event with Maat(talk to her until you buy beach, if i not wrong it cost 30k or 50k). don't do it without money.

Nermal50

Jan 7, 2021
yeah me too. it only take me little time to earn the money to buy that private beach, but i have to keep my car wash open untill meet Maat again!! really drive me mad
How far back from opening? I saved at the MC and Mary looking at the finished project with Mary about to tell the MC that his girlfriend is inside.

I don't know if I am looking at this correctly. If I understand right, once the car wash is open, Maat will not show ? How far back before the car wash opens does Maat come?
first you need Mary already have fix shop and working, after it you ask Ellie go to carwash and visit it and automatically event will play Mary suggest to upgrade carwash, upgrade it, wait until she finish.
Again ask Ellie to go to carwash, everything great, buy shompagne in carwash and save game, after it you need to select slaves and event with Maat can happen, if not, load your save and repeat until you get event with Maat(talk to her until you buy beach, if i not wrong it cost 30k or 50k). don't do it without money.
that worked, thanks

Reactions: DeMoS666

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
If i am not wrong all you need to do first, (Emma or Ellie(don't remember name) your girlfriend helper and ask her help in your room (you need first ask her to visit you at home (she is on the same map where Lucia and director office and where is this bugged bully girl). And you need to continue quests of Elena i think(don't remember her name)(sport girl), at some point you will know her sport teacher, and while on her quest and all progress you prompted to go to gym, there is a girl which tell you that you need at least 3000 strength for her to train you, talk to her with 3000 strength and she cock block you, in gym there is sport teacher talk to her and she gift you some pussy, i think all you need money to buy it(in quest in 1 month)
well I don't where to find elisa. I know i need to date first before i can date Elena. But I still can't get in the Gym at dragon city my strength is 3315. So i don't where may be?

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
maybe u ppl start R E A D I N G , and stop being so fucking lazy to scroll up 3 or 5 postings .....than u all would have the answer to the gym stuff ...
the last 4 pages is all about the same shit questions .. and it got answered 4 times...even others say : just look up some postings and all is clear ....
but no
ppl cooming here and asking the same shit instead of using the fucking weel button on there mouse to scroll up 10 lines ...
this behaviour from some ppl is making me so sick, and mad...

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
well I don't where to find elisa. I know i need to date first before i can date Elena. But I still can't get in the Gym at dragon city my strength is 3315. So i don't where may be?
Dude ok one more time again if you dont understand good english

To find elisa idk how many days need to get passed on game but you need to try everyday to save girls from horny bitch kyo in school, kyo ask 10 randoms items from you to save girls how have debt to her you can use cheats for the items the old cheat work fine for V 1.7.2 i use it to without any problems in game but if kyo ask necklace items never give those to her all other items she ask are fine.

Now to open gym in dragon city go to shcool gym Talk to elena and gym trainer school
After that got to Lady Victoria office talk to the girl to the right finish mission 1,2 and then 3 the delivery Job package to unlock Gym Dragon city next day
After finish school go to gym you should have 3000 power muscle more then 10,000$ to trigger the scene to buy the gym inside gym should be both trainers girls first you talk to dragon city trainer girl even if you have 3000 power muscle she gone refuse you to train there after that speak to gym trainer school then scene go one she fight dragon city gym trainer cuz dont let you train there and you gone F.... after hot scene one of leader family rival apear and if you have 10,000$ ready option to buy gym gone apear only after 30 days wheen you go gym to train but for god sake us walkthrough that is in op page that explain all.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
You must get Ellie first(she is must have for plot and for many girls) just do her quest, save her and you can find her after an school, but you need to do other available quest and she visit you at home by herself, and after this you can call her at school to your home.

Pledato

Jan 10, 2021
Hello, how can I save librarian Sumy. It is impossible for me to kill the animal, slug or whatever. Thank you

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
You must get Ellie first(she is must have for plot and for many girls) just do her quest, save her and you can find her after an school, but you need to do other available quest and she visit you at home by herself, and after this you can call her at school to your home.
I don't where to find Ellie. I would start with Ellie but i don't know where to look?

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
Dude ok one more time again if you dont understand good english

To find elisa idk how many days need to get passed on game but you need to try everyday to save girls from horny bitch kyo in school, kyo ask 10 randoms items from you to save girls how have debt to her you can use cheats for the items the old cheat work fine for V 1.7.2 i use it to without any problems in game but if kyo ask necklace items never give those to her all other items she ask are fine.

Now to open gym in dragon city go to shcool gym Talk to elena and gym trainer school
After that got to Lady Victoria office talk to the girl to the right finish mission 1,2 and then 3 the delivery Job package to unlock Gym Dragon city next day
After finish school go to gym you should have 3000 power muscle more then 10,000$ to trigger the scene to buy the gym inside gym should be both trainers girls first you talk to dragon city trainer girl even if you have 3000 power muscle she gone refuse you to train there after that speak to gym trainer school then scene go one she fight dragon city gym trainer cuz dont let you train there and you gone F.... after hot scene one of leader family rival apear and if you have 10,000$ ready option to buy gym gone apear only after 30 days wheen you go gym to train but for god sake us walkthrough that is in op page that explain all.
Is Lady Victoria the women that runs the school?

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
What is a good way to get fame in this game?

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Hello, how can I save librarian Sumy. It is impossible for me to kill the animal, slug or whatever. Thank you
First you need time lv up sophia in cave lv 10 is fine then you can use cheat version 1.5 to add health in battle to kill the worm

Reactions: Pledato

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
So changelog of 1.7 content on game is.

Story of Alexia and Miranda.

A jewelry store in the Mall.

Event hidden in the cemetery.

ChinBobble

Mar 10, 2019
Quick tips for some of the more 'annoying' mechanics of the game
'tldr' at the bottom of this post
-----

Getting Elisa to appear -

Don't waste food jumping between screens to try to get the no spawn Kyo screen as others have advised. That will only make another annoying mechanic (food) even more annoying.

As soon as you enter the area just click on Kyo and either pay her the debt (if its makeup, chocolate, balloons, teddies, fragrance) you only lose about $200 overall and money is vatly less important than food. Just remember to stock up on Wednesday from the market stall in town... carrying a stock of 20 of each is cheap and removes the annoyance of Kyo blocking Elisa

OR (my preferred method)

Just say no to paying the debt. You lose 20 popularity. Elisa can then be clicked. If you have the slaves Vanessa and Tanya they can then be used twice a week to gain popularity (+100 popularity base, and +100 popularity if you have kept them in good condition from the Monday spa event). so you can get 400 popularity per week using the slaves in school and only lose 100 popularity per week just refusing to pay the tribute... so +300 popularity profit. This isn't a grinding punishment when done this way since you don't lose food and have a net gain of popularity over the week

And of course don't forget to send Elisa to the car wash.

-----

Ok now you are not wasting food to get rid of Kyo

-----

Everyday, use the workout option at breakfast. You will get +25 food and +50 strength and on weekends you get the bonus of +50 food and +50 speech as well since the girls get to stand around and chat after the workout (this is in effect the dev giving you a free spaghetti meal bonus at weekends since you cannot buy it at school on weekend)

Note - If you have willow or Elisa sleep at your house at the weekend you can't use this method, and you lose the option to take care of Karla.. so don't let Elisa or Willow sleep over at weekend unless you really want the sex scene and don't mind going to buy both the pizza and the gas station meal)

Weekdays - At school after both classes go to the cafeteria and choose the bottom option the "plate of spaghetti and vegetables" which is worth +50 food and +10 strength. You lose a little speech (-15) but no problem, you get free speech (+50) back at home talking to the mirror

Go the gas station and eat there for +70 food and no negative

-----

Most days this will give you about 210-245 food. That is enough to

Go the gym and collect revenue (and send willow home if you want that)
Go the car wash and set which slaves to work and also restock Mary if needed (important since some game progression is done at the car wash)
Go to the cave and do a perfect mining run hitting both mining spots
Go the headquaters and cash in the fame quest (providing you killed 5 spiders)
Go to the beach resort and hitup Lady X and be the little man whore you always wanted to be (you will lose fame each time tho so maybe try not to be that much of a man whore since money is easy to get) And go slam the blonde gal in the ocean and the two surfers in the changing room for 0 food loss, movment in this area is free
Go home and do your slave management
Go home and study or spend some time with the ladies

Note - What all that means is you can basically do EVERYTHING you need to do. so long as you target 210-245 food each day. Food is not a punishment as has been claimed through this whole thread

Occasionally you might misstep a little on food. NO problem, just go to the town centre and buy pizza if you got it wrong a little.
Note - You need about 20 food to be able to do this without fainting, so recogize you need the pizza before dip below that level. If you are too low to be able to go get pizza just go home and study, nail the fk out of your harem or sleep, it's all free
Note2 - If its Wednesday and you are going to buy Pizza do not stop at the market stall first to stock up. If you have less than 20 food before going to the market stall you will faint after purchase. Go get pizza first and then go the market stall.

To avoid misstepping, you need about 175 food to do perfect cave run. So don't start cave run with less. If you intend to do stuff after cave run then you are going to want

175 if you can still eat at gas station afterwards
Around 195-200 if you've already eaten at gas station but can still go mall and eat pizza afterwards
210 food should get you cash in fame reward also

Note1 - If you have less than 175 food you can just up the left mining spot on a perfect run and then get out of the cave and go do what you need to do
Note 2 - The right mining spot can give as little as 8 coal/carbon which barely covers the cost of the pickaxe, so its not neccessary you really don't need to min /max this game to get ahead. You can get by without hitting both spots so long as you only do the left spot. Though for fame you ideally want to hit up both mining spots if you did not RNG spiders on the way in or way out. Not doing the right mining spot lowers the cost by about 30 food and one pickaxe (for full disclosure tho, you can gain 5 silver or 3 gold. but fuck min maxing when you do not need to with save / reloads

-----

Oki doki now to the third annoying mechanic - keeping the slaves clean and relaxed
I don't know if this is intended or an exploit buttttttttttt even if you have slaves working at the car wash, they still appear at home.

Its not really practical having the car wash open on monday if you use the spa event and go to classes.. (if you do both classes and go to Spa event you can't collect car wash profit) so you only really use car wash on Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri

So Sat, Sun, mon, let Karla stay home, and tell her to shower and go pool each day, put her on full defend Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri.
Vanessa and Tanya go car wash Tuesday
Jaye wednesday
Vanessa and Tanya Thursday
Jaye friday

Use each day to go home and put the relevant slaves into shower and pool as needed.

Karla is easiest to find morning on her days off (C1 or C2)

Vanessa, Tanya and Jaye afternoon, just keep clicking between the sofa icon and the kitchen icon. They will move about randomly and you will get them all in either of those locations (uts the supermarket conundrum. if you go supermaket with a friend and you go to different aisles to get a product... then without a predefined meeting point, if you both go looking for each other you could spend eternity looking for each other. But if one of you just tops in one location the other will eventually find you)

It doesn't take a huge amount of management when you use the exploit of them being at home even when at work...it's literally a few clicks... but yeah... it would be better if this could be automated. Like i dunno, use Elisa or Sophie to set the slaves schedule..and..err.. let us automate into that schedule that they should go take shower and watch netflix and chill. They are slaves not pets. We shouldn't have to micro manage them)

-----

The three game mechanics i see people complain a lot about are pretty easy to get around so that they aren't an issue at all. And I kinda see why the dev put them in. Every game needs to balance the economy and stop you making ridiculous amounts of money... or karma or love or lust or whatever the dev has based his/hers/they/thems economy on....there simply has to be a sinkhole in a games economy or else its impossible to make an economy a mechanic. it shouldn't make the game grindy (when done correctly) but its a mechanic that is needed none the less. Yup i'll agree it could be more polished this is rough around the edges and makes it frustrating...but.... they aren't game breaking when the player handles them correctly

-----

The where the fk do i gotta be to trigger the next event mechanic I don't have a fix for sorry. I'm still dumbly running around trying to find out how to buy the private beach and wondering why the fk I trigger alexia in the art room and then the Library and then she just resets back to the art room :D

-----

Final note. You can rescue the librarian with level 11 Sophie using save reload a couple of times. You could probably rescue librarian witha lower level Sofia with a huge save and reload grind. I gave up on 10 times at level 10 and did it in 4 times on level 11.All the stuff I mentioned above has the additional benefit in that it removes the need for the save / reload grind, you don't need to mix/max every mining run to get the best result or 1st class to get the best result, you can just accept whatever the rng gives you and come out ahead)... but yeah there is a few moments where save // reload removes the grind.

TLDR

the grindy mechanics of this game aren't actually grindy at all
We all end up grinding the mechanics because we have so little indication of what to do to trigger progression

Solution - FIX YOUR TRIGGERS, FIX PROGRESSION

p.s. for those really struggling with money but you got your head around how easy it is to get food. do cave run left side only with Sophie. go hospital. heal her. eat pizza. go back to cave run and do left side only again. This is a little buggy for me sometimes it doesn't let me mine again. sometimes it does., but if you are save / load edge lord that's how to min/max mining

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr TGB and yukiband
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes