DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
the watchtower?..........where does that come into play
watchtower at the beach, you know the rule, you can't open beach to public until you have lifeguard and watchtower at the beach. It is talk about private beach, which you can buy at carwash when you visited by Maat there and you talk 2 times with her and buy private beach via her.

You can only see lifeguard there at work, nothing else yet.

you can check the beach here https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/01/1013773_187-6-LT1.save

Reactions: Guardra

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
News from discord: "
Hello everyone, I notice that the re-adaptation of Olivia's story is finished and ready to be translated.
What is special about it?
The story and events have been adapted to the BGR story.
The animations were improved.
The dialogues and the story were adapted to the BGR story.

If Olivia is part of 1.8, she will go out at the end of the month together with Cornelia."

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
i have a question i can't enter the Gym my strength 3090? Its V1.7.2

Last edited:

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
there are (2) versions of Bastard Girls:
Bastard Girls 0.1.3- Bastard Girls 0.1.4- Bastard Girls 0.1.5- Bastard Girls 0.8 (Old versions no longer updated)

the New Revamped (Redux) game is now
Bastard Girls R - the versions released are:

Bastard Girls R 1.1
Bastard Girls R 1.1-3
Bastard Girls R 1.2 Alpha (Spanish)
Bastard Girls R 1.2 << this is the most updated version as of 9-14-2019
** please understand that
Bastard Girls R is a COMPLETE REBUILD with NEW DYNAMICS & NEW ENGINE
there is also a gamefix 1.2-8 (see above)

** Spoiler **
the old game has missions not yet included in the new "R" version ea.
Adult Nightclub
Cemetery/Lilith
Doctor Miranda
Leonora missions
Teacher Olivia
Temple missions Carnival/Funeral
Carol missions
Sasha missions
Karina missions
Paula missions
Lucia missions
'Day of the Dead'
- the Mansion hasn't been added yet

Some may find this info disappointing because the older version has covered more gameplay or went further in the storyline.
But I will say the storyline is evolving and is deeper with much more content. wanna know more?
checkout his Patreon -
or Discord -

Bastard Girls R
Great game that is constantly evolving in front of our eyes - if we only have the patience...
do you know how to enter the gym, my strength is 3090?

love10

Jan 21, 2018
Hey Guys,sorry to be bothering you all ,but could someone tell me how to use these save files i download from the forum? everytime i download and extract it,it just turns into a couple of other files,i am really lost on what to do..

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
Hey Guys,sorry to be bothering you all ,but could someone tell me how to use these save files i download from the forum? everytime i download and extract it,it just turns into a couple of other files,i am really lost on what to do..
do you know how to get in the gym i have 3090 strength?

Roassid

Dec 14, 2018
Does anyone know how I can increase the maximum of a statistic?
I have version 1.6c Fix 1 android and when it arrived with a study or a good master at 1000 it no longer goes up, neither by the game nor by modifying, the other statistics go up well.

muffin1234

Mar 2, 2019
hello guys how i can trigger the carol quest? after the blowjob class i speak with her in the library again and again since 2 weeks and she say only ah... i promised to help someone with something important, got to go. what should i do? or is this a bug?

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes