DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Where did you find Karla?
when you have your gym, there is event with vandalyze of gym. sophie tells you need to go to Lady Victoria and talk to her, and buy slave from Morgana for 10000$.
P.S. Tip - leave her home ( is is pointless for her to defend your buisnesses), just use save often and load game when ypu vandalyzed or there is theft.
and please don't post 2 comments one after another it is mostly prohibited on all sites.
Aside from going through Jennifers quests, and leveling sophie, is there any event tied to the cemetery? I know that once you take the quest you apparently can go to sleep and get the cut scene of Lillith but this game doesn't have an actual up to date walkthrough.
scene with Red and waterfall. scenes with main quest i think with Trinity and save Alicia, scenes with Lilith when you help ghost and fuck ( 2 girls at the same time - in 1 body).

P.S. Guys, only i have repeat scene onTV station with Alexis? it is fun and all, but it this just not finished content or bug, or both? thanks in advance

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
how i unlock the mission 6?
is there even exist mission 6?
mission 5 is delyvery to tavern in cemetery.

P.S. Guys what with drunk Cornelia in Sophie's room, i can't enter and Alexis and Miranda quest repeats when you need to go to TV station, it this all bugs or just end of content?

Last edited:

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
How/Where do you trigger bikini contest?
every 2 in-game weeks after you see the lady who wants to run bikini contests on your beach resort.
in 1.6, the game only counts the days you've been to beach resort.
however, in 1.7 i have encountered the bikini contest without having been to the beach for some days, so i assume it counts everyday.

Aqeel

May 16, 2018
every 2 in-game weeks after you see the lady who wants to run bikini contests on your beach resort.
in 1.6, the game only counts the days you've been to beach resort.
however, in 1.7 i have encountered the bikini contest without having been to the beach for some days, so i assume it counts everyday.
Where do I find the lady who wants to run the bikini contest? I have been to the beach resort for consecutive 20 in-game days and nothing happens. Does the event trigger automatically or do i have to do something specific?

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
for some reason Elisa won't appear, 1st I can't get the call from Miranda and now when I started over she won't appear

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
for some reason Elisa won't appear, 1st I can't get the call from Miranda and now when I started over she won't appear
I don't understand what with Elisa, do you already have her as girlfriend or not yet. More specific. When and where and what are you doing. Calling her to your home or carwash. sometimes she will not appear at school it is mostly when something triggered with her, visit to makeup with slaves or other quests. This whole game a mess with this stupid triggers and you add oil to fire with your not specific qestions...

Do everything except Maat and Leonora visits at carwash.
With Miranda you need 2 different times have visit from her to carwash (1 of them in upgraded carwash, and mc tell her that she tease and don't call him , she tell him that she busy and call him for sure, wait a few days and you recieve call from her(i waited in room and study)
and no there is almost no content with Miaranda and not finished quest on TV station(which repeats)

Last edited:

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
Where do I find the lady who wants to run the bikini contest? I have been to the beach resort for consecutive 20 in-game days and nothing happens. Does the event trigger automatically or do i have to do something specific?
have your purchased all facilities and hired all personel in your management panel?
bikini contest related scenes are all automatically played.

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
I don't understand what with Elisa, do you already have her as girlfriend or not yet. More specific. When and where and what are you doing. Calling her to your home or carwash. sometimes she will not appear at school it is mostly when something triggered with her, visit to makeup with slaves or other quests. This whole game a mess with this stupid triggers and you add oil to fire with your not specific qestions...

Do everything except Maat and Leonora visits at carwash.
With Miranda you need 2 different times have visit from her to carwash (1 of them in upgraded carwash, and mc tell her that she tease and don't call him , she tell him that she busy and call him for sure, wait a few days and you recieve call from her(i waited in room and study)
and no there is almost no content with Miaranda and not finished quest on TV station(which repeats)
I meant when you 1st save her from Kyo, for some reason it won't trigger

Aqeel

May 16, 2018
have your purchased all facilities and hired all personel in your management panel?
bikini contest related scenes are all automatically played.
I have purchased:
Gym
Car wash (upgraded)
Beach resort

I am assuming the hotel and camera shop/studio/whatever it is... is also for sale but I am not sure how to trigger that. I go talk to the lady in the central but get a generic dialog.

Please help. -/\- :)

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
I have purchased:
Gym
Car wash (upgraded)
Beach resort

I am assuming the hotel and camera shop/studio/whatever it is... is also for sale but I am not sure how to trigger that. I go talk to the lady in the central but get a generic dialog.

Please help. -/\- :)
i mean all zone constructions inside beach resort, you need to own absolute everything in beach resort before you can trigger that bikini contest lady.

Reactions: DeMoS666 and Aqeel

Aqeel

May 16, 2018
i mean all zone constructions inside beach resort, you need to own absolute everything in beach resort before you can trigger that bikini contest lady.
Got it. Thanks. I was missing that part. And now I have done and won the bikini contest as well. I believe that was the last scene of this update. :)

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
Got it. Thanks. I was missing that part. And now I have done and won the bikini contest as well. I believe that was the last scene of this update. :)
that's the end of 1.6. but i guess you've completed miranda and alexia already. congrats

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes