godofdeath90

Dec 19, 2021
that was bs i was expecting more that was so short at less the compess and lilth or maybe the mansion i feel a little jibt i hope next update is alot longer ihope he writes quick and what not cant wait

Last edited:

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Updated my Android port to 2.2 Fix1
You know before I should have mention to wait until v2.3 to update since it was nearly finish at the time but it ended up needing to wait another week for the translator to be reached. Base off content It took less then half an hour to translate and upload v2.3, so me mentioning the wait probably wouldn't have matter since some needed your port for in game mechanics.

lord_alamar

Nov 9, 2020

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
But the old cheat mod still works - I have used it until 2.1 (I have left out 2.2 and will probably use it again with 2.3 now). If I remember correctly, there are some compatibility issues with some fixes that would need a restart of the game, which I did not make. But if you can set your stats whenever you want, you really don't mind any avoidable robbery, because you could not manage your bodyguard properly. To me, the stats are just unnecessary ballast for the story.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Bastard Girls R [v2.3] [Leocid2]

COMPRESSED PC / MAC

SIZE: ~ 1.31 GB

FOLDER -> PC / MAC: -

WORKUPLOAD /
ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes