lord_alamar

Nov 9, 2020

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
But the old cheat mod still works - I have used it until 2.1 (I have left out 2.2 and will probably use it again with 2.3 now). If I remember correctly, there are some compatibility issues with some fixes that would need a restart of the game, which I did not make. But if you can set your stats whenever you want, you really don't mind any avoidable robbery, because you could not manage your bodyguard properly. To me, the stats are just unnecessary ballast for the story.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Bastard Girls R [v2.3] [Leocid2]

COMPRESSED PC / MAC

SIZE: ~ 1.31 GB

FOLDER -> PC / MAC: -

WORKUPLOAD /
ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
so we have to start from the begining... i fucking hate grinding and remakes, will give it a try and see what they improved...

console commands to make it less grinding -->

Comida = Food
Fuerza = Muscle
Estudio = Study
Energia = Energy cell
Dinero = Money
Pop = Popularity
Rep = Reputation
labia = Speaks
BuenM = Good master

Example: Comida = 9999

(remember words are case sensitive so respect Capital letters)
how do you open console ???

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, so I just had my first serious game crash...while trying to save. And an error screen WITH NO choices (ignore, reload, exit, etc.) . I ended up having to ctrl alt del to close my game error screen. And to top it all off...ALL my auto saves are not there after my forced game reboot.

And I'm not seeing any quest...even after running around looking everywhere. I'm also not able to find the location for the package (dress) at the mall, as there isn't a pharmacy located within the mall.

Also, gathering 10K of each stat to meet a requirement when a player is ONLY getting 5-10-15 and maybe sometimes 50 of a stat, is just a stupid slow grind. And a player's food stat depletes at a super fast rate after each movement. It's hard to want to play when there isn't a proper quest guide for this slow grindy buggy game. But, good luck dev, I'm done interacting with this project.... This really should be a VN not a grindy sandbox mess. Without a proper way to know what to do next (maybe adding some kind of in game daily to do list, with an optional extra task for better results) to properly gain the next quests. As I've noticed a player can miss some content if certain actions are not done in a certain order.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes