zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
On Saturdays go to the parkarea where Karen sells her wares there is elena every saturday.That thing with the school in the questlog is wrong
there (where Karen sells her goods) is nobody on Saturday morning after breakfast
Actually I still know this from the old version that I meet Elena there and then go shopping with h

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
there (where Karen sells her goods) is nobody on Saturday morning after breakfast
Actually I still know this from the old version that I meet Elena there and then go shopping with h
One question, you visit Elena in her room several do in the week? Besides, she confirmed that they wanted a date in the city park, and most importantly in the questlog, is she telling her to go to the student city on Saturday to have an appointment with Elena?

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
well that is the place where you will meet her every saturday AFTER she agreed to go on a date with you

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
One question, you visit Elena in her room several do in the week? Besides, she confirmed that they wanted a date in the city park, and most importantly in the questlog, is she telling her to go to the student city on Saturday to have an appointment with Elena?
yes i visited elena several times in the week and at some point she asked for a date.
yes thats right she tells the MC to meet her on saturdays in the student city park

Jun 6, 2018
What bug please ? you already download the game fix ? if I found other bugs that are not in the bugfix, mention the bugs and I fix them.
yes, i downloaded the bugfix, and still the same, game crashes everytime i tried it after putting the bugfix in right order.

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
yes i visited elena several times in the week and at some point she asked for a date.
yes thats right she tells the MC to meet her on saturdays in the student city park
You shouldn't have any problems, she should be there on Saturday morning, after breakfast, and not at noon, since she won't be. You shouldn't have any bugs at that point in the game.

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
Why the main here fell down because of hunger after a few steps at school ? Where to eat ? And yes, the game has bugs.

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
yes, i downloaded the bugfix, and still the same, game crashes everytime i tried it after putting the bugfix in right order.
Download the general bugfix Fix bug 1.1-4 again. Make sure that the Tl/ English/ folder contains the EventIncEsc.rpy file in it. If you lower this link you should not have any problems. The previous link did not contain that file and therefore it failed.
Fix bug general 1.1-4:

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Why the main here fell down because of hunger after a few steps at school ? Where to eat ? And yes, the game has bugs.
you should check your hunger measurement, and buy food to replenish energy. It's not any bugs, it's the mecanic of the game.

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
You shouldn't have any problems, she should be there on Saturday morning, after breakfast, and not at noon, since she won't be. You shouldn't have any bugs at that point in the game.
1st date
I met Elena in town, but she did sports with her girlfriends and was in the quest log, I would have to bring my strength to 1000. Completed

2nd date
Jogged in the park with Elena and she gave me a BJ.
Completed

3rd date
I'll meet her again in town (according to Quest Log School Town) on Saturday.
If I go to the city / park after breakfast (where Karmen sells goods on Wednesday) then there is nobody there.

Is that perhaps bugged?

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
i have no bugs there only that one were i have to by a swimsuit at the Mall all i get there is this surprise box with a teddy in the end
well if it is a bug that is

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
1st date
I met Elena in town, but she did sports with her girlfriends and was in the quest log, I would have to bring my strength to 1000. Completed

2nd date
Jogged in the park with Elena and she gave me a BJ.
Completed

3rd date
I'll meet her again in town (according to Quest Log School Town) on Saturday.
If I go to the city / park after breakfast (where Karmen sells goods on Wednesday) then there is nobody there.

Is that perhaps bugged?
maybe you have to visit her more in her room a view times to make some more points with her

i had to go with her on saturday i think 4 times before i could choose for a jog with her at the beach to buy her a bikini

2 BJ then SEX and then came the scene where i could choose where to jog with her

popober

Jun 9, 2017
H.O.L.Y. .S.H.I.T. .F.U.C.K.
First off, this game has a lot of potential. The models are exaggerated but can still look pretty good, unlike some of the plainly cartoonish ones out there. There also seems to be a nice little world in setting, providing for some potentially hot as fuck smex scenes.

However...
Jesus fuck, does this need some serious polishing and QoL additions. The map feature is rotten and complete shit, not helped by the headache-inducing navigation mechanic.

But the worst part of all is that ridiculous fighting mechanic. I don't know what it is, but Sophie seems to have the accuracy of a cardboad dumpster. Jesus fuck. She can end up missing 5 times before hitting the enemy, and still somehow deals a minuscule amount of damage despite cheated stats. Or maybe the stats have nothing to do with it, but that's irrelevant.

Pretty much the only way to get through the stupid fucking cave is to chuck as much potions as the screen as you can. Seems it's even possible to get completely stuck because the game will keep spawning a fucking dipshit asshole insect/worm/whatever when you try to get out to get more potions.

Holy shitting jesus. The fighting mechanic just needs to be removed, shot to pieces, burned in a dwarf star, then chucked into the great cosmological asshole we call Sagittarius A*.

I don't mean to sound rude or harsh, but this just pissed me off so much. Holy fucking shit.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes