Ren'Py Bastian's Family Secret [v0.02.0] [BOXgurih]

2.90 star(s) 24 Votes

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
everything talking about the cheating and still be with his wife later on, but no one talk about how shitty the time travel and god mc will be if dev follow the novel :LOL:

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
I don't know about you but i think the story is leaning towards harem potential. And netorare is just a backstory so far.
If the story will go in direction of what the novel on witch this game is base off it will be harem with few girl, but looking at update rate and it's content b4 u will get 2nd girl in "harem" it will be year 2070 - 2080 so good luck waiting xD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Thread Updated: 2023-01-12
349.96mb you can tell that there weren't many extras in the game since this one is almost the same size as the previous one, as I said before, it must have been added just to fix some bugs. :sick:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
The mc aint really a loser tho

He only portrait to be a loser caus of his powerfull family backing made him act like that for a few years to make him see the world from a different perspective

And now those years are over with and the mc goes back to the powerfull family of his own and now hes basicly rich and powerfull

The ex gf and her family didnt know anything about him being from a powerfull family and only believed he was a loser with no value basicly

So now they in for a big surprise caus they bad mouthed him and trashed him and even his ex gf cheated on him

But he will destroy everything around them including them as well :ROFLMAO:

Well if the dev follows the webnovel that is

As of so far it seems like its right on track
I admire your wishful thinking, but this developer is a big fan of NTR, so I'm guessing it'll come back with avengeance. For your sake I hope I'm wrong.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
dont... the novel hurt ur head more.. and it have 1000+ chapter
If it's like "The Ultimate Husband", I'm used to it.
Guy begins as a servant, secretly his stock matures and he becomes the most rich man ever. The rich family he married into doesn't know so they kick him out and he quickly become the most powerful person in his city behind the scenes. THEN shit goes nuts and becomes a high fantasy Martial arts epic, featuring historical figures such as Lu Buu, CHANGE and characters from Journey to the West. Guy goes to heaven and kills gods, gets killed by the devil. God's daughter sacrifices herself to bring him back. He returns without his memories but retains his massive godlike powers.
I love these novels lol. It's complete and utter chaos filled with a nonsense incoherent plot, BUT for some reason I can't put them down once I start! Its utter :poop:, and I know it, yet I enjoy them as a guilty pleasure.

Last edited:

ferro85

Apr 19, 2022
Both the subject and the story flow are very good. However, despite all these updates, the game takes 10 minutes. Please do not release the game without a solid update. Then it's not worth downloading, congratulations again, the plot and story flow are very nice.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
So... we're on chapter 32's finish

Indeed, she soon saw a man and a woman talking and laughing while walking towards a red Porsche Panamera.

It was Jordan and Victoria!
(In the story MC is Jordan Steele and his vice president is Vicoria)

And the story has 1452 chapters.

This is gonna take a while.

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
If it's like "The Ultimate Husband", I'm used to it.
Guy begins as a servant, secretly his stock matures and he becomes the most rich man ever. The rich family he married into doesn't know so they kick him out and he quickly become the most powerful person in his city behind the scenes. THEN shit goes nuts and becomes a high fantasy Martial arts epic, featuring historical figures such as Lu Buu, CHANGE and characters from Journey to the West. Guy goes to heaven and kills gods, gets killed by the devil. God's daughter sacrifices herself to bring him back. He returns without his memories but retains his massive godlike powers.
I love these novels lol. It's complete and utter chaos filled with a nonsense incoherent plot, BUT for some reason I can't put them down once I start! Its utter :poop:, and I know it, yet I enjoy them as a guilty pleasure.
Quite accurate description despite being a different novel ;) at last until i ended reading it, i would say till chapter 400-500 it was OK-ish but later with that sci-fi/fantasy added up it was too much eaven for me xD

2.90 star(s) 24 Votes