Ren'Py Bastian's Family Secret [v0.02.0] [BOXgurih]

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I don't know about you but i think the story is leaning towards harem potential. And netorare is just a backstory so far.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BastiansFamilySecret-0.01.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

sevensham

Dec 25, 2017
I like this story .... nice ... give more updates...i think will invest in this story ...see the latest update ... if it makes me excited... sure will start investing.... good job

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
As long as the story wont allow the cheating ex back im ok with it

Caus the webnovel this game is based on he takes the cheating ex back just to be cheated on again

So that would make this game a ntr game imo :ROFLMAO:

sdrian21

Nov 4, 2023

Caus the webnovel this game is based on he takes the cheating ex back just to be cheated on again

can you tell me the name of the webnovel

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't know, this game isn't that great, but it got me hooked. It's so fcking stupid, but it's very funny game. :KEK:
After the divorce, why can't MC finally reveal who he is? It's annoying to hear these insults towards MC. I would like to see them all begging MC for forgiveness and continued cooperation.

+ I would love to see that bitch Adila begging for forgiveness on her knees and begging MC to come back to her.:LUL:

screenshot0001.png

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Yeah, it is hard to buy the NTR when he didn't want the bitch in the first place :LOL: it i more like PTH... please take her.

MC mentions how much of a cuck he is in _every_ update, soo...

• Sad
Reactions: michael1984

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017

its got NTR in the tags so dont be suprised ;)

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
because when it comes to NTR just think about the wife who cheats, if we want the wife has already cheated at the beginning, I believe that NTR takes place with the husband who now cheats for revenge, too powerful MC to be the usual loser, he has proven it even during the birthday, however, I don't understand what the point of a 5 minute update is

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The mc aint really a loser tho

He only portrait to be a loser caus of his powerfull family backing made him act like that for a few years to make him see the world from a different perspective

And now those years are over with and the mc goes back to the powerfull family of his own and now hes basicly rich and powerfull

The ex gf and her family didnt know anything about him being from a powerfull family and only believed he was a loser with no value basicly

So now they in for a big surprise caus they bad mouthed him and trashed him and even his ex gf cheated on him

But he will destroy everything around them including them as well :ROFLMAO:

Well if the dev follows the webnovel that is

As of so far it seems like its right on track

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
This is how a game about NTR can be set up in the best ways, enough with the usual weak and humiliated husband, I'm fine with the wife cheating, but I enjoy, as it should be, that the husband finds out and take revenge. Here is someone who has the courage to now change the usual standard on NTR

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
This is how a game about NTR can be set up in the best ways, enough with the usual weak and humiliated husband, I'm fine with the wife cheating, but I enjoy, as it should be, that the husband finds out and take revenge. Here is someone who has the courage to now change the usual standard on NTR
Yeah the rough part is the mc will take the cheating ex back and after some time the cheating ex cheats with a different guy so yeah pretty fucked up imo thats the only real thing that made me dislike that webnovel caus how stupid could u be to fall for the same trap if ur that powerfull and rich :ROFLMAO:

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Yeah the rough part is the mc will take the cheating ex back and after some time the cheating ex cheats with a different guy so yeah pretty fucked up imo thats the only real thing that made me dislike that webnovel caus how stupid could u be to fall for the same trap if ur that powerfull and rich :ROFLMAO:

sorry, but where did you read that, this game is a remake

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
I know im only saying if the dev really plans to go that path as the webnovel

So far hes going along the path of the webnovel

if the developer wants to do something intelligent, he has to go his own way, not rewrite this novel like a real book, he can very well make sure that things go differently, if in the end the game will be like the book already published, I will evaluate the one star game.

Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
if the developer wants to do something intelligent, he has to go his own way, not rewrite this novel like a real book, he can very well make sure that things go differently, if in the end the game will be like the book already published, I will evaluate the one star game.
Yup thats why im saying i hope he wont go the same path as the webnovel

But so far its been more or less a exact copy of the webnovel

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes